Together

I had thought I would've been alone tonight again... but yet here I am with two dudes I've met just today.

Currently at Jackson's house and eating a home cooked meal by his mother for the first time in forever.

Life is slowly picking up its pieces and cleaning up by itself...

But will that stop it from playing around again and messing things up again?

The words that are being said from his mother's mouth was heartwarming, making me think back to my mother.

Me and Jaebum both thought of the same, we both didn't have parents, but Jackson didn't have a dad so I guess he fits as well.

We're all hurting, we're all in pain...

"How was school boys? And Nice to meet you again Namjoon~" she smiled warmly, a motherly feeling filling my heart.

"It's okay... we ditched." Jaebum said as he poked the food, Mrs.Wang laughing softly, shaking her head slightly.

"Of course, what else did I expect." She smiled softly looking over at me, "What do you parents do sweetie?"

Coughing on my water, I looked up with dull eyes with no emotion of sadness, "They're up there..." he sighed, "Well, my mother is, I don't think my father is, if I can even call him that anymore." I was comfortable with her, I felt loved by the way she'd let my hair after I spoke those words.

"It's okay sweetie, things are just getting better, I hope you know how sweet these two boys can be." She chuckled leaning in slightly, "They're a bit off, but I'm sure you can handle them." She smiled with a small laugh, having the boys whine.

"I'll clean up, you three go hang it in Jackson's room." She smiled at all of us as she stood up.

We nodded and did as told, heading up to his room again. "Your mom is nice." I spoke quietly, Jackson nodding as he smiled slightly, "Cheer up, things will get better... smile." He said as I scoffed.

"I haven't smiled in years, so if you expect me to... keep trying." I glanced up at him looking at me funny,

"Bet." He said with a brow raised,

"Second bet that." Jaebum said as he laughed slightly,

"Bet then." I finally said, cracking a small real smile for the first time in years.

"HAHA! YOU SMILED!" Jackson yelled out happily, making me only feel more welcomed.