Suffocating

"He left you, go back to your boy toy." They all laughed as they walked away, leaving me broken by myself.

"Assholes." I muttered as Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook all turned back to look at me in disgust.

"What'd you just fucking say?"

"Assholes... what? Can't handle being hated on because you're such dicks?!" I practically yelled as a crowd gathered. "You're all living off of attention from people here! You'll be NOTHING if you weren't RICH!" I spoke the truth as they smirked in amusement.

"Didn't you want to join our group to gain popularity?" Jimin smirked, shooting back only a few words yet it felt as if I was being shot.

"Hm... Yoongi's the richest isn't he? You just wanted to spend his endless money..." Taehyung spoke as I felt like throwing up.

"Plus, now that your boy toy is gone... you have NO ONE. Now... aren't you a little desperate for attention?" Jungkook licked his lips as I was being completely shut down by them. But I wasn't giving up...

"Honestly, you guys are trash." I spit out as they raised their brows waiting for me to continue. "God! I wished I never even dated that piece of shit!" I yelled out as everyone glared at me, though I could care less.

"Why don't you say that to my face?" Yoongi walked forward as I immediately looked over in his direction.

"And Why don't you guys leave him the fuck alone? You're already done with him aren't you?" Namjoon was there...

He's sticking up for me even after all the shit I've done to him, when I haven't stood up for him once and yet here he is.

"Damn the fun was just starting, thanks for adding to it." Yoongi smirked as Jackson and Jaebum appeared behind him.

"Fuck off." Jaebum gritted his teeth as he spoke. Jackson glaring at the males.

"I'd rather fuck up your face."