Notebook

Your p.o.v
Finally the bell for the end of school rang and I put my stuff in my bag. I left the class and walked relatively slow so I won't be pushed in the rush. I was almost at the gates when someone tapped my shoulder.

"Excuse me, you dropped your notebook." I turned around and saw my crush, C/n

"Huh?" I checked my backpack to that I have indeed, dropped my notebook. I felt myself blush and grabbed back my notebook, being careful not to touch his hand. I have to save myself the embarrassment of that at least.

"Uh, thanks." I said awkwardly. C/n smiled, melting my heart, and then walked off. I tried to calm myself down then I walked home. I smiled as I laid down in my bed then prepared a snack.

I woke up the next day to my noisy alarm clock. I yawned and stretched then got ready for school.

"Excuse me you dropped this." I turned around to face a familiar face. C/n had my pencil case.

"Oh hehe, thank you." I grabbed my possession as fast as humanly possible and walked away. As soon as I got into the building I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"I was wondering if we could hang out sometime, like after school maybe. If that's fine with you." C/n finished off quickly. He looked down at the ground shifting uncomfortably. I smiled at his cuteness and then my heart disobeyed my mind.

"Sure."

After school C/n and I walked to my house. The first few minutes were awkward because, well, C/n's my crush so why wouldn't it be? After awhile we started talking like we were friends since we were born.

We played some video games and watched some movies. I was glad that C/n wanted to hang out with me even if it was just because he wants to be friends.

"Hey Y/n, the reason I wanted to hang was so I could c-confess." C/n stuttered. I looked at him in confusion. "Y/n, I really like you and would like you to be my girlfriend. So, um, what do you say?" I smiled. "I say yes. I like you too C/n." C/n jumped in triumph. We then continued what we were doing and felt at ease with each other's company.

The next day I did what I normally do. I got to school and saw a black notebook with "math" written in the front. I checked to see the name and then smiled. I saw the boy I was looking for then tapped him on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, you dropped this."

"Thank you." C/n said. He swung his arm around my shoulders and we then walked to our first class.

Sorry for the short chapter. Also for the late update. Yesterday I was busy and couldn't upload. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and bye~.