Weird

Your p.o.v
Life's weird. One second it's sunny out the next, it's full of clouds. Emotions are weird also. You could love someone for years and yet, one morning you may wake up and feel bother for the other. I, for one, don't feel like that.

I liked someone for years. Everyday I feel the same. The same old butterflies and racing heart. And yet, I still love that feeling and the person. I can only hope that he feels the same way.

Who's he? Why C/n of course. Me personally, am not close with him. B/f/n and C/b/f/n are though. They always group us all up together for a chance to get us closer.

Let's just say I have a love-hate relationship with them.

Coming back to reality, I walked through the school doors. I was grabbing my textbooks from my locker when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see C/n. Leaning on his locker (yes his locker was beside mine, due to the best friends duo).

"Good morning Y/n." I honestly found this weird. C/n never talked to me unless he had to. I never took it as him being mean. He just looked shy. This has been going on for a week or two.

"Morning C/n." I tried to calm my racing heart as C/n cooly grabbed his textbooks. When I got everything I needed the bell rung. We said our goodbyes and left towards our different classes.

I sat down in my desk when B/f/n sat down beside me in her desk. I decided to ignore her until she said something.

"I hope I'm not the only one who finds C/n acting weird." I nodded in agreement. Although C/n was a bit weird I still like him. I just get to see a new side of him.

"Maybe its a sign he likes you. I mean like, he always acts like that when you're near." My heart betrayed my mind and started pounding loudly.

"N-no. That's impossible." I disagreed with B/f/n. Just a moment after I said that, a voice startled me.

"You sure about that?"

C/b/f/n went up to B/f/n and slid his arm around her shoulders. B/f/n immediately slapped him and I chuckled at their silliness.

"Yes I'm sure C/b/f/n." For those disappointed that it was C/b/f/n and not C/n, surprise! Life's not that predictable.

Or maybe it was.

"Then I'll just have to fix that." A voice said into my ear. It sent shivers down my back as I knew who it was.

"C-C/n, a-are you okay?" I stuttered out. I felt C/n nod then all of a sudden I felt a pair of lips on my cheek. Let me just say that he was behind me during all of this. I looked around and saw B/f/n and C/b/f/n gone. My face felt hot and my heart started racing.

It's been years and I've never got any attention from C/n like this.

"I really like you Y/n." C/n growled into my ear. His voice was deep, my breath hitched but I still responded. Even though my heart raced at an all-time speed.

"I like you too."

Then C/n's dominant act was gone. He dug his head into the nape of my neck. Back-hugging me. I almost "awe"d at this. I gently turned around in my chair and hugged him back.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Are you two lovebirds done yet?"

"B/f/n!"

I am so sorry that I didn't publish last week. I intended to upload two on Thursday but I didn't have the time to finish one chapter. I'm so so so sorry but I hope this chapter makes up for it. Anyways that's all I really had to say, bye~.