New Mommy

So cant think of any names for mommy. Ideas anyone.  Also any suggestions on plot twist's would be nice.

I wake up in a bed and cant remember how i got there or were im at. The lady from the shop walks in and see's im awake.

Hi there sweetheart you hungry. I made spaghetti and meet balls and garlic bread.

I start to tear up because my old mommy used to make me that for my B-Day. I try and hold it back because i dont want to cry infront of her again. She can see im getting emotional again and rushes over and starts to shush me. I cant figure out why she is nice to me im a " stupid bad baby". Finally i calm down enough to were i can talk and i say im hungry. She picks me up and carrys me to the dineing room table and sits me in a chair. She makes up a plate for me and sets it in front of me. I see its a lion king plate and i smile up at hear. She smile's back and goes and gets a plate for her self and comes back and sits across from me. I grab a hand full of paskety and mash it into my mouth. She looks up at me and giggles and i cant stop myself and i laugh as well. She asks me if i want help and i nod yes. She moves over to me and feeds me small bites. After diner she says ," you need a bath baby boy". She picks me up and takes me to the bathroom and starts the water. She asks if i need help getting undressed and i shake my head no. She lets me get undressed and i stop at my underpants.  She see's me stop and asks if i want her to leave and i think for a second then shake my head no. She helps me out of my underpants and i see her get shocked at my baby parts. She stares for just a second then helps me into the bath and i finally see all the toys she has in it. I get excited and grab a ruber ducky and squize it and it squeeks. I giggle and keep on playin with it. I feel the lady start to feel her wash me up and i freeze up. Only my mommy would wash me and now this lady i dont even know her name. She see's im starting to shake and stops washing me. She tells me its ok and i dont need to be scared any more. I calm down enough and she starts to wash my hair and by the time she's all done i cant stop looking at her. She blushes and asks me what im looking at and i say. " you so bootaful". She smiles and tells me im kinda cute to. She grabs a towl and scoops me up and dryes me all off. She then takes me to her room and gets me a pair of tity White's and gets a adult onezee. I see a paci on he dresser and cant control myself and grab it and pop it in. She looks at me and asks if i want to sleep in her bed tonight and i nod really fast. She tucks me in and gets in bed behind me and wraps her arm around me. As im starting to pass out she wispers in my ear" mommy loves you pumpkin and ill always love you. Mommy isnt going nowhere".

So you probably can tell by now this is my first MDLB story. Im not used you writeing yet as im still really shy. But i think im getting used to it.

And thoughts as far as names or anything at all would be great. Also, plot twists or anything let me know.