New Beginnings

I wake up and the lady isnt there next to me. I crawl out of bed and see i mested my underwear. I start crying and she comes running in to see what's amater. I tell her i mested my underwear and she says" its ok i can fix that". As she's undressing me i notice she's smiling at me and humming. I emedietly calm down and smile back at her. After she's done she scoops me up and takes me into the kitchen and makes me some pancakes. She askes me if i want help and i say no thanks.

As i get done eating she finally asks me what my name is and i say" jesse, my name is jesse". "Well jesse my name is Rena, but if you want you can call me mommy". I look at her kinda questioning but after a second i jump off my chair and jump into her lap and hug her and start crying saying "i wuv you mommy". She wraps her arms around me and starts to rock me back and forth saying she will never leave me and she'll always love me.

After were done eating she brings me into the T.V. room and puts on the lion king. We cuddle up and she's rubbing my back and i dont even make it to the part were simba is in the gorge.

After i wake up in bed wuth her im can feel my prince parts are hard. I start touching myself and i dont see mommy looking at me, when im getting close she grabs my prince parts and i jump because i didn't see her wake up. She looks at me with this devilish look and i shrink down. " did mommy say you can play with yourself baby boy". "No mommy you were sweeping". Well for now on you need to wake mommy up if you want to touch yourself ok". "Yes mommy". She starts to rub my prince parts and im getting close again. She can see me getting ready abd shw stops all together.  I wine and say pweese mommy it hurts. She tells me to beg and i start pleading. "Pweese mommy can i cum". Not yet baby boy. She slides down abd takes me in her mouth and im can't believe it. She toy's with my head and licks all the way down my shaft. I can bearly take it and beg mommy to cum. She says i can. Right as im about to explode she takes my rock hard cock balls deep and i explode in her mouth. She keeps on sucking me after im done and she's starting to get me hard again. She looks up at me and i can see her playing with her mommy parts. She asks if I've ever fucked a woman before and i shake my head. She looks at me and i can see her thinking long and hard. She says we dont have to if i dont want to but i shake my head yes and she looks happy. She crawls up on me and toys with my head and slowly slips my cock in her mommy parts. She slowly slides all the way down and i hear her moan softly. She does this two more times and im about ti explode again. I ask mommy if i can cum and she says not yet baby boy. Im about to cum and i feel mommys pussy clench and she screams in xtc. I cum right along with her and she falls on me breathing heavily. She rolls off of me and pulls me into her embrace. I start sucking on mommys boob and she rubs my back. As im about to fall asleep again i whisper i love you mommy. She wispers back and says she love me to. "Mommy will always love you baby boy and mommy will do everything she can to protect her little prince of the jungle".