Nightmares

Im sitting im my room in the middle of an epic battle between my lions and lionesses and my barbies and G.I. joes. The barbies and GI joes are winning but the king of the jungle is about to come crashing thru but right as im about to pounce mommy comes in and tackles me. I start to giggle as mommy is tickling me and i start to get hard and mommy feels me getting harder. She smiles at me. "Wanna go play in mommy's special room baby boy".

Yes mommy plwees. She picks me up bridal style and takes me to the special play room. Once we get in there she sets me on the bed and starts to slowly pull my shorts off. Im starting to get excited and my prince parts are getting bigger and harder. Mommy is looking at my growing prince parts and she just smile's at me.

You want mommy to be nice or mean baby. Pweese be nice mommy pweese. What does mommy get if she is nice to her baby boy. Anything mommy wants mommy gets. Pweese mommy my prince parts hurt. Ok baby mommy will take care of you. Mommy comes up and kisses me on the lips slow and gentle and then starts to move her way down laying gentle kisses all the way down to my prince parts. When she gets to my special parts she takes me in her mouth and slides all the way down and i can hardly belive it. She gently moves up and down with her mouth and im getting close to exploding and mommy sees im getting close. She stops just for a second and says. " dont forget to ask permission ok baby boy good boys listen to mommys and do what there told". Ok mommy i be good boy for mommy. " ok baby now mommy is gunna slip something on your special parts ok so you dont get mommy pregnant ok. Mommy isn't on the pill yet so whenever we play you need to were one of these ok, ok mommy. Whatever it was was weird feeling but felt oddly good. Mommy climes up on top of me and slides down my hard cock and she lets a low but DEEP moan. OMG baby boy your so hard, you feel so good in mommy. As mommy starts to bounce up and down I'm about to cum and mommy can see I'm close. " What did mommy say, good boys ask the mommy to cum and only good boys GET to cum. "Pweeeeeeese mommy can I cum pweeeeeeese". Yes baby boy you can cum, cum for mommy now. As I cum I can feel mommy cumming to and we both moan out together. Mommy falls down on me and kisses my neck and just Lay's on top of me. Good boy baby boy mommy is so proud of you. What do you want to do for the rest of the day little one. Can we cuddle and watch the lion king mommy. Sure baby boy, you want anything from your room. I run into my room and grab my serabi stuffy and my Simba paci. When I get back mommy has the movie on already and is in bed already. I jump in and mommy grabs me and pulls me into her arms. We cuddle up and my tummy rumbles and Growl's and mommy giggles. Was that's Simba or was that my little prince. I look at her and say dat was me mommy. We need popcorn and candy's mommy. Yes we do don't we my little prince of the jungle. I'll get the refreshments you stay right hear ok.

When mommy gets back Simba is in the gorge trying to wake his dad but can't. I'm all out bawling my eyes out at this point and mommy comes over and shushes me and hold me while rocking back a forth. She asks me why I'm crying and I tell he mufasa is dead and now Simba has to run away from his family. she See's something in my eye's and asks me if there's something I want to talk about but I shake my head no. She can tell I'm lieing but doesn't press harder. We end up falling asleep before the end of the movie ends.

Warning trigger alert. If you don't like domestic violence or sexual assault stop hear. Sorry.

Flashback 3 years ago at home.
I was walking home from school and my mom picks me up on the way home from work. "How was school sun" "ok i guess, not much happened today. Did all my homework in home room". " Sweet son mabie we can go fishing this weekend if you want and run away from home". I laugh and smile at mom because that's a little joke between the both of us. Dad isn't exactly the father of the year but we both love him. We get home and as soon as I walk in the door I can tell something isn't right. Dad's not in his chair In the living room. Dad doesn't work because he was in the union and got injured and just sits at home all day and gets loaded. Mom walks in and then we hear it. "BANG" it comes from outside in the backyard then there's tires screaming down the alley way. We both run out there and find Dad on the ground with his head gone. "GONE".

End flashback. Sorry y'all. Had to have some back story For Jesse's PTSD. Let me know if you want me to add new people or something else. Love you all and happy holidays.