Body Language Part One

It's been a year since you and Mr. Yamashita have gone dating after you confessed to him with a kiss he wasn't expecting. Both of you were good friends for a long time but little did he know (as well as you) that you have been admiring him since ever. You cannot really recall when did you started have feelings for him but what you always know is that he always had a special place in your heart.

You honestly don't want to remember how you suddenly kissed him after their first ever concert in Tokyo. But you can't help but to reminisce that day because it was also the most meaningful one for you. It was more than an amazing night and One Ok Rock had cried to tears after having their band be able to perform in one of the largest concert domes in Japan. You were really proud to see them on stage and you were, too, have become emotional because you have witnessed the struggles they have faced before and finally, they did it. They make it on stage.

Right after their performance, each of the members had hugged each other and Tomo cannot help but to be in tears after such victory of finally taking a huge step in their careers. All staff, producers, members and of course, you, were at the happiest moment of your lives because all of the efforts have been finally paid off. It was really such a huge deal for every one since this group started out from not even a scratch, but nothing. But look at them now, they are starting to get recognize and given love by many fans who appreciates their passion in music.

You gave the group the warmest hug you could ever give and said no words and let the tears just flow on your cheeks. Everyone understood how proud you were after that such achievement. You were their friend since the beginning. Although, all you can ever give to them is the endless support and love for each other, the group treated you preciously. You have claimed to them that you are their first ever fan to have and they did not reject that idea, because you really are. You have been their friend for the longest time, especially Toru's since you knew him ever since elementary. You have witnessed how he learned to play guitar until he joined a band, then it got disbanded, but from that, he formed One Ok Rock. It was still fresh to you about how he stalked Taka to be their vocalist and it was really a fun memory to remember. You were there when they wrote their first ever song. You were there when they were looking for a place to practice. You were there and witnessed how the members have grown dependent with each other. You were there when Tomo got bullied by the other boys and you had to save him (lol). You were there when the band had little misunderstandings and have them brought back together. You were there when they were half dead drunk after partying too much and you have to drive them back home. You were there when every one had doubted thenselves if they could ever make it. You were there when they first recorded and released their first ever song. You were there when they first performed in Tokyo dome... and still you are here with them... somehow.

But it was not entirely about their performance during that night. There were other things which also have become your sudden realization through the years you have spent with them. Before the big concert day, you have noticed that you have been feeling weird during those days especially towards Toru who have been your friends since you were kids. You mostly grew up being together because you were neighbors and have been similarly grouped themselves to the 'quiet' kids. He was three years older than you are so he is usually the boss of you and have always been. When you were kids, you two would always play with one another because both of you do not really have so many friends to play with. He would always pick on you and make you run errands for him like buying for lollipops and buying drinks for him on vendo machines. You do not really mind him doing that to you because he always gives you the money to buy those things for him as well as for yourself. You thought that it was a win win situation.