Body Language Part Two

He just raised his eyebrows on you telling you that he was not amused with your poor lie but you still persistent and kept on telling him not the truth so you did your best to deny it and claim that you were just extremely drunk yesterday.

"I'm sorry." You said to him out of nowhere. You looked at him and he was just staring at you too, waiting for the next words you were about to say.

"I am just drunk. Really." You added but Toru seems to still not believe your words because he knows you really well and quite aware that you are so bad at lying.

"Come on (Y/N), stop fooling around me. Tell me why did you do that." He let go of your wrists which were both red and he was just sitting there and again, waiting for your answer.

You asked yourself whether you should tell him or not. You thought that lying on him will not get you anywhere so you decided to become honest with him. You suddenly remembered the reason why you did that to him last night. You realized that you never really had any confirmations of your feelings after you did it. It's just that your heart felt like it was going to burst like a balloon and you face felt really hot and hands where slightly shaking from the anxiousness you have felt.

You took a deep breath and tried to look him on the face but you got embarassed when you remembered how the kissed felt last night. Your cheeks and ears turned red and you averted your gaze on the tv. You straighten up your body and sat properly on the couch with your hands getting cold from the anxiety, tightly holding each other.

"Uhmm... I was thinking stupid things last night." You begin your explanation. He just quietly listening while looking at you but you were just staring on the tv because you cannot look at him.

"I don't really know it myself why I did that. I got confused with my own thoughts and... acted impusively because I just wanted a confirmation."

"What confirmation?" He asked. You remained silent and thought of how to tell it to him. You don't know what will happen once he knew that you are having this kind of confusion in your feelings. You are a little worried that he might avoid you after knowing it and you are sure that it is impossible for him to return what these feelings are.

You took another breath before saying anything. You prepared yourself briefly for the consequences of your next actions and just accepted the fact that it may only end with two endings: one is that he will understand you and forgive you, two he will end your long time friendship and avoid you.

"I'm really sorry, Toru." You become serious for a moment. The room echoed silence and no one was saying anything.

"I really don't understand myself either... really... That's why I kissed you last night because I wanted to confirm these feelings to you. I don't know if I have fallen for you or like you in any way. I don't know when did this all first started. I don't know what to say and how to say this to you. I really don't know." You said and covered your face with your palms because you were too embrassed on telling him these things.

"These days, I've been feeling weird whenever your around. I never noticed it before but now, I am all confused and I am not sure of what to do with it anymore. So I wanted a confirmation which I decided to do out of poor decision making... I'm really sorry."

Another silence have enveloped the room. You were about to ask him about what you should do but he already spoke to you.

 You were about to ask him about what you should do but he already spoke to you

"So did you confirm your feelings?" He asked. That question stroke you because you knew that you still wasn't able to confirm anything from last night.

"I don't know." You grabbed the pillow by your side and crush your face there out of embrassment. You heard him laughed that caused you to look at him again. You knew that he will tease about this.

 You knew that he will tease about this

"Stop it. Can't you see how difficult these things for me?" You said to him. You got annoyed because he was just laughing at you while you were suffering from the embarassment. You, again, asked yourself what made this guy for you to feel these confusions.

He stopped laughing and become quiet again.

"Do you want to clarify it again?" He said.

You looked at him with your surprised face. He was just leaning close to you and both of your faces were inches close to one another. His eyes were looking straight to you and you felt his breath touch your skin. He placed his hand on your neck making you pulled closer to his. You saw him tilted his head while his eyes were already shut closed. You closed your eyes too while not knowing what is going to happen until you felt his soft lips brushed yours. There weird static feelings again that you felt and your heart was beating like a drum singing mighty long fall. He was leading the kiss and you become too shy because you were never kissed that deep by any guy. It was your first time to feel those weird things on your stomach. He was claiming your lips like a beast but he was gentle and full of affection. It was very passionate. Your tongues have locked and felt one another and suddenly your tears escaped your eyes. You don't know what was that tear for but all you did know that the kiss was very full of repressed emotions that were unleashed from that moment.

He pulled away and looked at you in the eye. Your tears kept on escaping your eyes and brought your head down because of embarassment.

"Did you confirmed it?

...Because I did."

He told you. He lifted your chin and made you look at him. He wiped your tears away and pulled you and rested your head onto his chest. He was rubbing your hair and you planted your face on his chest. You felt that his heart was also beating fast, the same as yours.

Despite those things, you were worried to yourself and asked whether if it is okay to think that he has the same feelings for you. You were about to ask him about that but he already broken your thoughts down and receive an answer before even asking.

"I love you."

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
Last Part ➡