Body Language Part Three

It was all a long flashback in your head. Like it was mentioned in the beginning of the story, it has already been a year since you two started going out.

The other boys had teased the shit out of both of you especially Toru because you learned that it has been a long time since he had felt those feelings towards you but remained to ignore it because he treats you as his special friend. Very much having similar thoughts with you.

During your first months of dating, you two were very much unseparatable. Every day you were always hanging out with him despite you both have busy schedules and would still manage to go on dates on every weekends.

You did every couple dates that you used to think are corny but realized how the power of love changes your perception. It was still corny to you but you actually enjoyed doing these holding hands, cuddles, smooches, acting cute, and such.

Your usual dates are going through guitar shops because this guy really loves guitar so much that sometimes you jokingly get jealous over his guitars. He takes care of them as if they were his babies. Sometimes both of you just hang out to cafes since you have great love for coffee and of course your usual place is at their studio. You two did not worried about making the other boys awkward because you two are both not the kind of couple doing 'lovey-dovey' sessions in front of other people. Toru and you are very much more affectionate when you two are alone (stop thinking dirty thoughts hehe).

He taught you how to play guitar and sometimes you ask him to sing for you. Actually, he was a really good singer too but of course, Taka still have the best voice. He once got jealous over Taka when you told him that you want to listen to his (Taka) voice everyday which you said out of a joke. He did not talked to you for a while and you had to gain his forgiveness in the difficult way. He was like a child who's candy was snatched away by another kid. You never really had seen this side of Toru and he was actually cute when he was jealous.

You smiled by those thoughts but it suddenly faded away after you came back to the reality that he hasn't been contacting you for almost two weeks now. You knew that both of you grew busier and busier than ever, after One Ok Rock become a lot more popular in the music scene. Meanwhile, you got moved to a new department in your office. You two hadn't been able to see each other for two months now because he has been staying on the West preparing for their new album while you were left here because of your job responsibilities. You really find it hard to adjust to this kind of relationship because you are so used of having him around you all the time. You wanted to fly to where he's at but the hectic schedule of your work just can't be moved so you had no choice but to stay in a long distance relationship for now and videochat him every day.

You thought that this was the longest time that you haven't meet each other personally. Although you have been video chatting always but these days, he become too busy and never really had the time to respond to your texts and dms on his IG. You tried to understand that maybe he has a lot on his plate right now and you just have to support him with whatever he does. But you also cannot remove your worries because he cannot even reply to your messages on him for two weeks already and you have no idea of what is happening on him there. Even a single dot will be fine as long as you know that he is okay. You called Taka just to checked on them and asked about Toru. He said that they were indeed busy and has a lot of things to do right now. You were about to ask Taka to relay your message to Toru that he should at least just reply to your messages on him but you stopped yourself from asking so, because you don't want to bother other people anymore with your own conflicts.

You were very frustrated and wanted to know what is going on in his life there so you checked his IG account and saw that there were no new posts on his account. As you scroll down on your feed, you saw a post from your friend Emie, about four hours ago. It was a photo of a familiar guy on the back inside a guitar shop.