thirty-three: reunited

jiyang:
whatever

not wasting any time in even saying goodbye to jimin or yoongi, jungkook shut off his phone, wiping away his dried tears as he rushed to the door, quickly slipping his shoes on. not bothering to put a coat on, even though it was obviously raining, he grabbed his keys & ran over to his car, opening the door & slamming it shut.

"i'm coming baby, i'm coming" jungkook mumbled to himself, his hands shaking but he still managed to turn his car on. the engine revved, & jungkook wasted no time pulling out of the garage & driving down the road.

at 70mph.

"come on, come on car drive fucking faster!" jungkook shouted, pressing his foot down on the accelerator to go faster, but his car wasn't cooperating. the ravenette looked out of his side window, the park in his point of view. he smiled, his tears started up again as he took a shortcut to the park. within 5 minutes, jungkook was parked outside.

he turned off his car & jumped out of it, running over to the worn out, wooden bench & sat down, his leg bouncing up & down as he was waiting impatiently for jiyang to turn up.

a white mercedes pulled up directly in front of jungkook. it felt like hours since he had been waiting there, & when the door finally opened, a man in an expensive grey suit stepped out. he smirked at jungkook, his long arm extending to open the back door.

"get out" he heard the man shout, & at that moment it was as if time slowed down.

the love of his life, his baby boy, his entire world, stepped out of the expensive car, his entire body covered in bruises. the sight made jungkook wince, as fresh tears poured out of his eyes for what felt like the millionth time that day.

his blonde hair was ragged & knotted, his clothes ripped & stained, his skin cut & battered & his feet shoeless. he had been through hell & back, but still managed to look ethereal in jungkook's eyes.

the second tae has stepped out of the car fully, the door slammed shut behind him, making him jump in fear. before the man sat back in the car, he let out a deep chuckle that sent shivers down both of the males spines. eventually, the car pulled away from the curb, & the man drove off, leaving both men standing a few feet apart from each other.

taehyung looked up, his brown orbs burning into jungkook's. the younger let out a broken sob, running over to tae & engulfing him in his arms. taehyung also let out a sob, his fragile arms wrapping around jungkook's neck.

"j-jungkook, you're here. you're really here" taehyung whispered, not allowing jungkook to break free from the hug, wanting to be in his arms for a long as possible.

"of course i'm here. oh my god, tae i missed you so much" jungkook cried, finally breaking the hug. he brought his shaking, cold hand to taehyung's cheek, pulling back when he winced but placing it there again, collecting a few tears on his palm.

"what did he do to you.." jungkook mumbled, his eyes searching taehyung's entire body. the sight alone made him angry, he wanted to get back at jiyang for what he did. but all that was important at that moment was that taehyung was here, alive & breathing, in his arms.

"i'm home, i'm finally home" taehyung mumbled, burying his head in jungkook's chest. jungkook hugged him back, resting his chin on tae's head.

"jungkook, i didn't know how much you meant to me until you were taken away. i-i love you so much, thank you for never giving up on me" taehyung whispered, pressing a light kiss to jungkook's clothed chest.

"t-tae, i love you too. thank you for working hard, baby i'm so proud of you" jungkook whispered back, hooking his finger under taehyung's chin, brining his face to his own.

for a moment, it felt like time had stopped completely. all they could focus on was the feeling of their lips pressed against each other. all sounds of cars racing past, the loud chatter of the people around them, nothing was distracting them. the kiss was innocent, no tongue's battling, no teeth clashing, just a simple, gentle touch- but you could feel the love & desperation surging through the kiss. jungkook cupped taehyung's face in his calloused hands as taehyung wrapped his beaten, pale hands around jungkook's wrist.

they both pulled away, breathing heavily due to lack of oxygen as their foreheads pressed against each other.

"i'm not letting you out of my sight, i'm not loosing you again"

oof shit that was weird to type ha..