Chapter One~He's Gone

Taylor's POV

"Michael, I said no!" I yell at him.

"Taylor, you whore, get the hell over here," he says cuffing me to the bed bent over.

"No... please! I don't want this!"

"Oh? I understand..." he says grinning.

I sigh and mutter tears out.

"Then I won't go in the front door... I'll go in the back this time."

"No! Please! Don't do this! No!" I cry out.

The pain fills me to the brim as my body couldn't take it anymore. It felt like my body had a huge destructive bullet going from my butt to my stomach.

Pain...

Pain...

"Taylor! Waffles- oh my god. Taylor it's not real wake up! Sweetie it's your brother! Please wake up!" Simon yells.

"What? Who's there?" I shot up.

"Taylor... he's gone it's just me and my friends it's okay, he won't hurt you I promise," he says picking me up, "Does little sister wanna be tickled?"

"No!!! Simon! I hate you!!!" I giggle.

"Can you guys keep it down over here?" Josh says running his eyes.

"That's rich coming from you Josh. Maybe you and Freya should keep it down over there," I giggle as Simon fist bumps me.

He flipped me off and ran back to his room.

"Waffles?" Simon asks.

I nod and run downstairs.

"Hey everyone!" I yell.

JJ rolls his eyes and laughs and Vikk was in the backyard.

"Here you go lil' sis, ten waffles," Simon says.

"How many fucking waffles does this child eat?" JJ asks.

"More than a horse," Simon laughs as I flip him off.

"Oh hello, who are you?" I ask the blonde boy sitting across from me.

"Oh my name is Harry, I don't believe we've met. You're Simon's sister?" He asks.

"Yes I am. Do you live here or..."

"No I live in my own flat with Callux and Calfreezy," he smiles.

Something about him... he's just kind... I'm not sure what but I see it.

"Oh, sis, I have to still show you around, I know you just got here the other night, but we should really see London!"

"She definitely should! Hey Taylor, do you wanna see a movie......"

"Taylorrrrrrrrr..... come here you sexy lil hoe.... come to me sugar face.... come to me let's do it in the bathroom"

I jumped up and bolted upstairs scared and frightened.

Harry's POV

"Simon? Was it something I said?" I asked.

"No, it's something else..." he says, "I'll tell you later."

Taylor's POV

"Taylor! Taylor!" Simon called for me.

"Huh? What?"

"Taylor, I'll help you get your mind off it, I promise lil sis, I love you so much and it hurts me to see you in such pain, so if you wanna stay home, it's okay," he says.

I smile and nod.

My day went on as usual, I had lunch alone and stayed in my room scared. Since he hurt me... I just couldn't stand it. The flashbacks were heavy everything was overbearing.

As night fell I wandered downstairs for some ice cream and saw Harry. He was watching a movie.

"Ha- ha- Harry?" I meekly said.

"Oh Taylor, I'm very sorry if I hurt or offended you this morning, I didn't mean for it- I swear!"

"Harry, can I sit with you?" I ask.

He nodded as I sat with him and looked at the TV.

"Listen... I didn't lash out on you because you did or said something... it's because I have PTSD..."

He nodded and pulled me into a hug, "I know how it is... my ex girlfriend scratched me across the face and left me to bleed out. It took me awhile to recover from the trauma. But I go through it all. I'm sure you can too," he says giving me a hug.

"Thank you," I say going back upstairs to see my brother and his girlfriend, Maggie passed out on the bed. I shake my head and continue to my room where I see a basket of blueberry muffins.

"Simon knows how to make me happy again," I say, "thank you big brother."

A/N: Yes I know another story but I'm just so inspired rn and it's the best feeling everrrrrr yay more chapters on the way!