Chapter Four~What's Real Cannot be Denied

Taylor's POV

"Where can I go now..." I groan on the bus.

"Oh hello there," Michael says smiling.

"Michael..." I say.

As I got off to my stop, Michael followed me.

"What the hell do you want?" I ask.

He grabbed my face and kissed me hard and I just melted but stopped myself.

"Stop... stop..." I groan.

"Sweetie.... I swear I will never hurt you again, you say stop I stop okay?"

I groan.

"I have no where to go..." I say.

"Oh sweetie... I'll give you everything in exchange for a few chores," he says.

"Like what?" I ask.

"Well, for starters, I'll provide the roof and you clean the cat litter," he says.

"You have a cat?" I ask.

Harry's POV

"Taylor... no... I couldn't of been so dumb as to do this..." I groan, "Excuse me miss, have you seen this girl with brown hair and dark eyes and tan skin?"

"Yes, Taylor got on the bus a few minutes ago and some guy approached her," she says.

"Oh no.... Michael..." I say.

"Michael? That's him? Oh no..."

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I'm Sophia, me and Tay have been friends since year nine where she met him. But we have to hurry and find her, or she could be in danger!" She says.

Taylor's POV

FLASHBACK

"Taylor baby, wake up, breakfast," Michael said.

I got up seeing him, "Good morning babe."

"Be up in a little bit," he says.

I get up and smile.

My loving boyfriend has taken so much care of me.

"You know what, I think we'll go for a ride," he says giving me my suitcase with my essentials.

Strange.

I get in the car and he dumps me out.

"Michael!.... no..." I cry.

"You were loose anyways," he says driving away.

"Never again!" I say wide eyed.

I broke my wrist away from the bastard and ran away.

"Taylor, you don't understand! I'm lonely..." he says.

"I can't ever do this again you don't understand, I thought you were in jail!" I say.

"Haven't caught me yet," he says.

I reach for the pay phone and started to dial up the police.

"Oh don't you even dare," he says slapping the wind out of me, "or else someone is going to get really punished badly."

He grabbed me by my throat and looked at me angrily, "I should've just tortured you at the time."

Michael started to look at me and threw me against the brick building. He pulled on my pants and pulled of his. He covered my mouth with duck tape. But as I cried and screamed through the tape I heard someone.

"Stay away from my sister you little lifeless shit!" Simon yelled grabbing him and throwing him down as Harry ran to me.

"I'm sorry," he cried grabbing onto me.

"I know..." I say.

"He's right here!" Simon said to the officer as he took him away.

The female officer held my hand and put a blanket around me.

"We made it in a way that you don't have to testify in court sweetie, I pulled some strings," she says, "It happened to me too."

As they took Michael away Harry reached for my hand.

"No..." I say.

"But... Taylor... I'm sorry I thought- I didn't know!"

Simon carried me into the car and I laid down in the back.

"I don't want you near her for the rest of the month," he says as we drove away.

Harry's POV

It had been two months and nothing was changed. Taylor didn't want me in her presence and Simon was done with me. The only bridge between me and then was Vikk, Josh, and occasionally Tobi and JJ.

"Taylor... please let me talk to you," I say.

"No... how do I know to trust you anymore. I've grown up everywhere not understanding or knowing who to trust my life with. Or even to trust not to hurt me. It's over. There is nothing left," she says closing the door.

"Wait one second!" I say grabbing the door as I see her wrist, "What are these bandages?!"

"It's nothing..." She says attempting to leave.

"Does Simon know?" I ask seeing her scars.

"No... but I don't need your help... I don't need anyone. I'm moving back to Leeds in a few days anyways..."