Chapter Two~Romeo and Juliet

Warning: there's a lot of freaky stuff in this chapter just saying hehe now enjoy!

Taylor's POV

After three months of living in London me and Harry grew closer and closer as friends. JJ and his girlfriend recently bought a house together. He still visits though every now and then. Vikk is out of town on a trip and Simon has gotten me extensive therapy. It helped so much with my trauma. And as for Josh, he has been moving Freya in lately. Harry moved out into his own flat but now there's more to him. And Harry, well it's strange. Me and him.... we just don't feel like a friendship...

"Hey Taylor, you don't mind grabbing a bite to eat today do you?" Harry asked.

"No of course not, I'll check with mega Minter first," I laugh going.

"Hey dad, can I go with Harry for lunch?" I ask giggling.

"Yes daughter be home before midnight," he laughs shaking his head.

Harry's POV

"I'm so glad we could have lunch together. It's so amazing- I mean as friends I mean..." I say nervously.

Why is it my palms get sweaty, my heart races and my mind spins? What is it?

"Well, there's something I want to talk to you badly about Taylor..." I say.

"I want to talk to you badly too," she says looking down.

"Taylor... I can't do this friend thing anymore... I mean... god I love you and care for you there is nothing more I'd want in life but you to be happy, and I want you. I want you to be my girlfriend."

"Let's get outta here then," Taylor says.

We run behind a building together and start kissing which gets heated. But then I stopped.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Get in the car," I smirk as we drive to my place.

Taylor's POV

As we arrived we ran into the flat and he pushed me onto his bed and things started to get heated. I felt him tear off my shirt as he pulled his off I groaned at the site of his torso. He licked up my neck and around my collarbone until he tore off his pants.

"Come here... come and get it..." he groaned.

I complied and took my pants off and got ready for him. I bent over let him do his dirty work.

Two hours later...

"Harry... I couldn't of asked for anything more..." I say snuggling into his chest.

"Me neither sweetie," he says holding me, "But, what about your brother? What do you think he'll say about all of this?"

"I'm not sure, but for now, let's keep it secret," I say.

Harry's POV

I nod as I reach over to touch her face before kissing her lips once more. Not freaky but soft.

"Simon will wonder where you are, I better you home," I say standing up.

"Harry?" Taylor says getting up, "Can we take a shower first? I'm sweaty and gross. I'm a mess!"

I eye her up and down licking my lips.

"Hey, eyes up boy," she jokes.

I turn on the shower and put her in as we wash up.

"Harry?" She says looking up at me.

"Yes?" He asks

Taylor's POV

"Do I look okay?" I ask Harry as he drives me home.

"Sweetie... you look perfect," he says smiling as he comes to the house.

We walk up as Simon opens the door.

"Hey kiddo, how's it going on?" He asks.

"Not too much Si," I giggle.

"Ohhhhhhh I see what's going on," he laughs, "you two pulled more pranks huh?"

I smile and nod running off to my room.

Harry's POV

"Hey, she's been better since the therapy but you seem to have made her happy by being one of her best friends," Simon says.

"Oh it's not a problem, she's such a sweet girl, I have no idea how anyone could mistreat such a smart and pretty- I mean, nice girl," I say.

"Yes, she gets her looks from her mum," he laughs, "Harry I seriously owe you everything for making her smile again."

"I want only one thing in return," I say.

"Of course anything!"

"I want permission to hang out with her at twelve everyday," I say.

"Well that benefits both of us so sure. Anything for just you?"

"Nope, that's just enough for me."

She's more than enough for me, she's perfect, looks and personality both just amazing. She's the most gorgeous girl I've laid eyes on. I swear every time I see her I'm just amazed at how beautiful she is.

I don't deserve her.

A/N: Hey everyone! So this chapter is just an experiment of smut writing I'm not very good at it haha but yeah. Also I'm going to start having a regular upload schedule if everyday since I've just been so inspired lately. Track season has started so I will be doing practice, homework, then writing! Thanks for everything! Muah! -Taylor