Chapter Five~Baby Secrets

Taylor's POV

I sat on my bed eating ice cream for half and hour crying.

"Why does this have to happen to me..." I groan wiping my tears away.

It had been at least six months bruh cut off from Harry and I really do miss him, like a lot. I miss his sweet touch, his caring voice, his sweet heart. I lost the best thing that ever happened to me. But I can't lose him again. Not like this.

I ran out of the house with my keys to my rover, and drove to his flat.

"Harry! Damn it! Open the door please! I can't live like this!" I cry, "I was a jerk and I didn't come back in time!"

A girl opened the door.

"Who the fuck are you bitch?" She asks.

"Taylor... where's Harry?" I ask.

"Hey what's going- oh... hi Taylor."

"I'll leave you two alone to talk," She says.

"Harry... you have a girlfriend..." I say.

"Yeah... her name is Emily. She's really kind and I'm happy..." he says.

I looked at him. He has bags under his eyes, cuts on his wrists and a scar on his cheek.

"Well, I'm glad to hear that... you think we can still be friends though?" I ask.

"Uh yeah, totally, I guess I'll... see you around?" He says.

"Yeah... I guess you will..." I say as he shuts the door.

I sigh and drive off as normal... no more of us. What about love and what about us?

One week later...

Simon's POV

"Taylor, I really need you to look at the- Taylor? Everything okay in there?" I ask.

She groans in pain and throws up again.

"Just dandy... I think I might have a flu. Yet... it's very strange... I only I only get it at morning no time else... blehhhhhhhh!!!!" She groans.

"Oh no..." I say rushing in holding her hair back, "There, there little sister, everything will be okay, Simon's here for you. Big brother is here to guild and protect for as long as he can."

"Haha you're really funn- huh bluhhhhhhhhh!!!" She belches out.

"Here, let's get you cleaned up and then we'll talk."

I start a bath for her and leave her alone.

God... what if she's- no. No way in hell. She hasn't had sex since the rape incident. There's no way she could be pregnant. No way in hell. She must've ate something bad. We did have some old bananas.

Taylor's POV

Jesus... This is awful.

I got myself out of the tub and put on some clothes and ran downstairs.

"Hey Simon, hows it going?" I ask.

"Good, but what was that about Tay? What's going on?" He asks.

"Well I'm not sure but I'm going into town today with Freya so I won't be home till twelve," I say.

"Alright take care of yourself," he says as me and Freya leave.

"Have you ever took a second and thought, am I pregnant?" Freya asked.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"I know that you and Harry had sex, multiple times."

"And?"

"Well, maybe it's time to give pregnancy a try and see if it's true? After all, you have been getting morning sickness," she says pointing to the pharmacy.

I sigh, "alright... fine."

I pick up a test that says 'over 99% accurate!' should be good. I purchase it and go to the bathroom.

"No matter what happens... I'll be here. Right here for you hun," She says.

I nod as I look at the stick.

"+"

"Oh no..." I say.

Simon's going to actually kill me or even Harry if not both! This isn't very good at all... I can't be a mother! And without the father?

"Lemme see- oh my god! Taylor... what are you going to do?" She asks holding me.

"I don't know..." I say still in shock crying, "Simon's going to kill me!"

"He won't! I promise, and if he does I'll kick his ass!" She says, "the best thing to do is to tell him, but how do you know it's accurate?"

"I took three! All endings with that unholy plus sign."

"And Harry?"

"I'm unsure about that..." I say.

Simon's POV

"Pickin' up trash around the house cuz my sis and friends are pigs- oh my god..." I say as I approach the pregnancy test.

'+'

"Oh my god- Taylor Minter!" I yell.

"Yeah Si?" She says shaking.

"Come here baby sis," I say picking up the test, "when were you going to say it?"

"I... I don't know..." she says crying.

"Hey... it's okay, I'll help raise him or her or whoever they are. Lil' peanut is still growing," I say holding her.

"Wait... are you mad?" She nervously asks.

"Of course not Taylor. You're an adult with a YouTube career and you are just one feisty, tough and the most persistent twenty year old I've ever met in the history of forever. If anything, I'm proud you're willing to keep this kid and give them the best life they got," I say, "but I do have one question."

"Oh yeah? What's that?" She asks.

"Who's the father?" I ask.

"It's... does it matter?" She says.

"Fine, I'll just ask around then," I say.

I text, Sidemen Meeting!

Everyone showed up.

Even Harry who hasn't stepped foot here in twelve years.

"So gentlemen, my sister is in fact pregnant, and she won't tell me who's it is. So, if someone has something to say before this- then by all means," I say.

"It must've been Vikk!" Harry said.

Freya rolled her eyes in dismay.

"Wow, okay let's take a poll, who says it was..."

"Oh for god's sake Simon, it was Harry. I know this for fact because... he was in a secret relationship with her before the Michael incident..."