Author's Note - 6/11/14

The third book to the Vampire's Assistant Series has arrived! I am going to do the same I always do, it's been done for the first and second book. If you haven't been reading my books (The Vampire's Assistant and The Vampire's Husband, I suggest you go and do that. Thank you!

For my readers, I will be explaining the elements again as I always do. I know many of you don't like to read the author's note, but it's highly important you do. You will gain insight on the story and the elements involved in it. The characters will be divided into two sections; Main and Side. Main characters will be seen often and they impact the story greatly. Side characters are minor and impact the story slightly.

New characters will be introduced, so please read the entire note!

Elements

Estate: When the "estate" is mentioned, it means a group of individuals who rule a specifc area of land. The estates in the region are the Stylinson, Dawnbreak and Blackstar estates. The estates involved forming the Vampire Council are the Lyone, Oldfall, Riverfield, Shadowbrook, Vallake, Starford, Hartmoor, and Westfall estates. 

Lord/Lady: When the word "Lord" or "Lady" is mentioned, it means the master of the household and ruler of the land. 

Legion: An organization of highly trained soldiers, normally referred as legionnaires. The legionnaires are the most experienced and loyal. All estates on the vampire council have legionnaires to protect them from anything. No soldiers and/ or guardsmen can stand against legionnaires. 

The Vampire Council: A group consisting of the most powerful estates in all the regions controlled by vampires. They don't bring trouble in their borders and allow other estates to fight each other. They will only enter combat, if threatened or attack by another estate. These estates would never attack one another, it's just not in them. 

The Night Hunt: A group of vampire hunters who seek to destroy all vampires who threaten humanity, but assist other vampires. 

The Brotherhood: A group of vampire hunters who seek to destroy all vampires, without regard to anything or anyone. 

Master: When the word 'master' is mentioned, it means an individual married to the lord of the estate. The said individual doesn't hold any official title, but is highly respect by the others.

Main Characters

Louis Stylinson: The serving lord of the Stylinson estate, currently, missing in action.

Harry Stylinson: Louis' husband and master of the Stylinson estate, currently, the temporary lord of the estate. 

Tyler James Stylinson (Age: 5): The adopted child of Louis and Harry Stylinson. 

Xander: A member of the Stylinson estate and personal bodyguard to Harry. He's the rightful heir to the Bloomwood estate. 

Zayn Malik: A member of the Stylinson estate. One of two serving captains for the estate.

Archer Erthor: A member of the Stylinson estate. One of two serving captains for the estate. 

Luke: A member and junior officer of the Stylinson estate. He was recently promoted for his actions in the battle against Ariel's army. He's also a former legionnaire for the Oldfall estate. 

Athana: A member of the Stylinson estate. She is the serving gatekeeper for the estate.

Liam Payne: The serving lord of the Dawnbreak estate.

Niall Horan: The serving commander of the Dawnbreak estae.

Ariel Blackstar: The serving lord of the Blackstar estate and son of Romulus Blackstar.

Marcel: The second-in-command of the Blackstar estate. He took over the position after Sinister's death. 

Corin: The serving lord of the Bloomwood estate and Ariel's ally.

Ella Lyone: The serving lady of the Lyone estate and head of the vampire council. 

Theodorus Oldfall: The serving lord of the Oldfall estate and longest standing member of the vampire council.

Damon Azarias: Leader of the Night Hunt.

Wesley: A rookie hunter of the Night Hunt.

Michael: An archangel who resides on earth.

Side Characters

Hawk: A member and senior officer of the Stylinson estate. He's considered the most kind and caring toward the servants. 

Raven: A member and junior officer of the Stylinson estate.

Serge: A member and junior officer of the Stylinson estate. 

Gabriel: An archangel and a divine messenger.

Raphael: An archangel who performs all manners of healing

Other characters will appear in the story, but will remain unnamed because there's a lot of them. I know there's many characters, but all of them will be seen in the story. If you have questions, please come and ask me. 

Also, I have added eight new estates to the story. Lyone and Oldfall estates will have the most affect the story and the other estates will have minor roles. 

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, and/or suggestions, please alert myself via message or comment. I will respond when I'm available.

Thank you!

Please remember to vote and comment! Thank you again!