Chapter II

Dedication: NiAlLeRiSaNiDiOt, the Styles family, and  Nanny Styles (Rest In Peace)

Author's Note: Please remember to vote and comment!

Thank you for your continued support!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The officers were scheduled to meet and finally decide what's going to happen to the Stylinson estate, The senior and juniors vampires were still at each other's throats, but controlled themselves for now. The estate remained quiet for the time being, Ariel and his forces haven't tried to move against it. The healing process was far from over and Louis' whereabouts were unknown so far. 

~~~

The officers were gathered for a meeting, but no one said a word. They only stared at each other and remained wordless, Serge's eyes pierced at Harry and he looked down at his feet, his black socks rubbing against one another. Xander immediately noticed the curly haired lad's discomfort and whispered into Zayn's ear. 

The raven haired lad nodded and sighed. "My fellow officers, we must solve this never ending issue and focus on the war with Ariel. A civil war is upon us and this estate cannot afford to be divided. Our forces must unite under the leadership of Harry Stylinson, he's the only one capable of doing this." Harry continued to stared at his feet nervously. 

No one had ever spoken highly of him, it helped his self-confidence. "Zayn's right, we should honor Louis' wishes and at least give the lad a chance. He's earned that much and no one can refute it." Raven said, earning a smile from the curly haired lad. He showed off his dimples and grabbed Zayn's hand, the raven haired lad intertwined their hands.

"I understand about following our lord's wishes, but Harry doesn't have the experience to lead us. He has compassion and will show mercy to the enemy. Can we afford Ariel's forces being treated like that? We will surely lose with this boy in charge!" No one responded immediately to Serge's rant, but Harry wasn't going to say anything yet. 

"Louis, Zayn and I signed an official document which gives Harry the leadership of this estate. Tyler hasn't reached the appropiate age thus we cannot grant him leadership." Serge was going to counter Archer's statement, but couldn't come up with a reasonable argument. Harry was still staring at his feet nervously and squeezed Zayn's hand. 

The bowman was going to continue speaking, but Serge interrupted him. "I could careless about official documents, we all know I'm a more effective leader than Harry. If granted this position, this war will easily be handled in a matter of days. I have the right to rule!" He slammed his hand on the table, startling Harry.

The curly haired lad fell to the ground from his clumsy movements. He didn't look up at the officers, his face was flushed. "That's not possible and we will not allow that!" Xander kneeled down and Harry moved closer to him, whimpering from the slight pain from his rear. "Are you alright, Haz?" He offered his hand to the lad, helping him to his feet. 

"I'm okay, X." Harry smiled at his bodyguard and looked at the officers, who weren't paying much attention. They continued to argue with one another and Serge is being overly aggressive with the others. "Harry's unfit to lead us and I will not bow down to your will! Zayn and Archer, do you truly believe this boy is going to save us?"

"Can I-" Harry attempted to speak, but was rudely interrupted by Serge again and again. "Harry must give me the chance to lead this estate, it's our only chance for survival." He turned his attention to the curly haired lad, staring at an inferior being. "Harry, don't you understand, I'm the only chance to save Louis' estate. Please think of your son!"