3. Moments like this...

Demi's Pov

"Well....." I begin to brush his hair.

"Do you like kids Niall?" I ask. I can see he was confused because of his impression, but he answered anyway.

" Yeah babe, I do why do you ask." He said, and move his hand up my shirt. He started drawing circles on my back. I buried my face in his neck,  and start rubbing his abs.

"Baby, I'm adopting a kid" I say, and look down. He didn't say anything.

"Babe if-" I get cut off by his talking.

"Really? Babe that's wonderful" He said. I look up at him and look into his eyes. He had a sparkle in them. The blue of them was getting shinier and shinier. I smiled, and he smiled back.

"Why were you quite at first?" I asked.

"Because I was thinking maybe I can move in with you if you want and we can start a family together." He looks down, and I say.

"Baby, look at me" he didn't "Niall look at me." Finally, he did. "I'll love that" He smiled, and the sparkle of his eyes returned.

He started to kiss me while he was resting me on the couch. He licked my bottom lip asking for permission; I gave him access. Our tongues fighting for dominance. He pulled away.

" What's wrong babe" I ask

"Maybe we should take this upstairs." He said. I stood up from his lap, and grabbed his hand. I led him upstair, but before we got to my bedroom, he pinned me against the wall, kissing me, and grabbing my ass. I jumped, and placed my legs around his waist. He opened the door, and carefully placed me down the bed.

He crawl up to where he Was facing me. He kissed me passionately. I deepened the kiss. He took of my shirt breaking the kiss for a moment then kissed me again. He smirked knowing I Had no bra; he started massaging one of my breast while sucking on the other."Niall .. omg ... ohh" I moaned he went up to my neck kissing every part of it "Niall ..." I whispered out of breath. He kissed my lips then looked me in the eyes and said,

"I wish I could make you mine once again right now, and make you scream my name, but Maddie is here"

"Yeah, but still its My turn" I whispered seductively into his ear kissing a part of it.

I flipped us over, and I took off his shirt. I started rubbing his bulge making him groan. "Demi .. ohh" he moaned. I started grinding on him, still rubbing him.

"Ugh Demi.." He groaned. I placed my hand under his shorts, but  still above his Boxers, and started going faster and faster. "Demi .. don't s-stop .." I did as he order. Trusting my hand under his shorts. I went under his boxer forming a smirk on my face.

I grabbed his large length,  and I rubbed him slowly, but got faster after every second. "Demi .. I'm gonna c-" before he finished he came. After we finished, I got up, and started to look for my bra and tank top. Once I put my bra on, He came up to me and hugged me from behind. "Come cuddle with me" he said.

"Let me just put my shirt on"

"No, stay like that" Before I could answer he carried me bridal style to the bed. He laid down next to me. I buried my head on his chest, and Wrapped one of my arms around his waist; and the other on his cheek. He wrapped his arm around my waist,  and the other was playing with my hair. I loved moments like this.

"I love you Demz" He said

"I love you too Nialler"

I quickly checked my twitter mentions. There was one that made me laugh hard core. 

@maddielovesyou1: @ddlovato Can you like shut up already you can't let me take a nap with your noises! I told you not to watch scary movies ;).

I knew what she was talking about,  so I decided to reply.

@ddlovato : @maddielovesyou1 It already finished long time ago. You can sleep now! ;)

She replied instantly

@maddielovesyou1 : @ddlovato I can tell. It's more quite than before ;)

With that, I looked up, and saw Niall asleep. I pecked his lips, and drift off to sleep too.

~Later~

I woke up from my nap, and smiled knowing Niall was right next to me. I look up and see Niall staring.

"Why are you staring at me" I ask.

"Because you're beautiful" he answered.

I hide my face in his chest knowing I was blushing. "Babe, you're cute when you blush" I look up at him and smile. "Lets go downstairs, Maddie must be hungry by now." I say. I stood up, and notice I just had a bra on.

I look at myself in the mirror while putting my shirt on. I notice a red mark on my neck.

"Niall. You left a hickey" He hugged me from behind,  grabbing both of my hands, whispering on my neck,

"Because you're mine, and only mine" he said.

I turned around,  and wrapped my hands around his Waist. I tip-toed so i could get taller, and I whispered on his ear.

"Well then I'll prove you're mine, and only mine"

After I said that, I started sucking on his neck slightly, and I rubbed his abs."Ahh...Demi" he whispered-moaned. I

pulled away, and checked his neck. I smirked knowing I left a more visible hickey on him. I look up at him, and he smiled.

I crashed our lips together loving the feeling of our lips moving in sync.  I slightly pulled away bitting his lip slowly.

"You're so Damm Sexy"

He said. I walk to the door with a smirk on my face, I suddenly feel a hand squeeze my ass. I turn around, and smirked at Niall.

We were in the middle of the hall, but I didn't care. I fully turn around, and walk over to Niall. I kissed his lips, and rubbed his bulge. I hear him groan threw the kiss. I was starting to rub harder.

"Woah. Woah. Woah."  I turn around,  and see Maddie...

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Well guys, thank for reading

Comment and Vote :')

Byeeee

~Potato♥