16. You promised ...

Demi's Pov

I wake up with my arm around Niall, and my chest well boobs on his sides. We were both undressed. I remembered all that happened yesturday. How that bitch Annie kissed him, how I almost relapsed, and he did aswell, but the best part was after that. The way he was so gentle, and made me feel loved. He made me feel like it was only me and him.

I look up at his face. He was peacefully sleeping with one hand on my bare back. I went up to his face, and kissed his lips gently. I feel him kiss back. Yup, he's awake. I get on top of him, with the white blanket covering me. I start playing with his hair, and he placed his arm around me. I peck his lips.

"Well Good morning to you too" He said, drawings circles on my back. I chuckled.

"What are we doing today?" He asked. Oh wait. Shit I was supposed to go pick up Kayce yesturday. Omg! I promised. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Niall! I was supposed to pick up the little girl from the orphanage yesturday, I promised her" I say.

"Well let's go I want to meet her, but why didn't you pick her up the day you went?"

"The manager was being a total bitch, and she told me that the little girl wasn't going to have a father, so I told her I was going to go yesturday, with my fiancé, but all that happened yesturday, and I forgot, and we also forgot to do the live chat." I say.

"What a bitch, and Yeah maybe we should do the live chat today with the little girl, what's her name?"

"Kayce"

"That's a beautiful name" I nodded.

"Let's go" I got up

"Wait. Demi" He said, and I turned around.

"Yeah?" I ask

"I want some DemDem Love" He said with his bottom lip sticking out. I glared.

"Well now that I think about it, It won't be happening often because there will be a child in the house, so Might as well give it to you" I said, with a smirk. And climbed on bed, and on top of him again.

"It's all about you" I whispered.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

"I love you Demi" He said, out of breath.

"I love you too Niall" I say.

"I'm going to take a shower" I told him, getting up.

"Okay, I'll miss you" He said. I chuckled. I picked some clothes, and went it tub.

I sat carefully, letting the bubbles run through my entire body. I relaxed my head, and closed my eyes. I felt someone rubbing my head. I turned around, and saw Niall, I smiled.

"I missed you" He said. He started to rub my shoulders, then my breasts. I moaned, and he continued all throughout my body. I did the same. I called Maxx and told him to call some people to fix Kayce's room.

We got out of the tub, and we dressed. I was wearing, Denim ripped shorts, white tank top, and a denim sleeveless jacket, my short blonde hair was slightly curled. Niall was wearing a black tank top, which showed his muscles, and abs, and also white skinny jeans, with his black Jordans. His hair messed up, wow he looked hot.

"Okay, let's go now, by the way, you look hot" I say.

"And you look Sexy" He said, then we headed to the orphanage.

When we got to the orphanage, there were many kids playing. I saw the nice girl, and told me where to find Kayce. I went to Kayce's door, and knocked a couple of times, until it opened. There she was, tears smeared on her face. Once she saw me, she went running and hid under her covers. I sat on her bed with Niall standing next to me caressing my back.

"Kayce, baby girl what's wrong?" I ask.

"You pinky promised, You don't want me anymore" She said under the covers. Oh no.

"What? I do want you, and I know I did, and I'm sorry, it's just that Daddy, and I had some problems" I say, and sat up.

"Are you going to fight a lot like mommy and daddy used to" She said.

"No No, And I want you to meet him" I said pointing to Niall. He was going to go in for a hug, but Kayce flinched.

"Kayce, I'm your Daddy, I'm not going to hit you, I just wanted to hug you." He said, and Kayce looked up.

"My daddy used to hit me until the red water came out, and he also touched me" She said. My anger raised up. How can someone do that to such a little, and beautiful girl. Niall carried her, and kissed her forehead, I smiled, they look so cute together.

"I'm going to be your nice daddy, I would never do that to you because I love you" He said, and Kayce smiled, and hugged him, so I joined the family hug.

"So Kayce, do you want to go home?" I asked, and she nodded eagerly. We went downstairs with Niall carrying Kayce.

When we got downstairs, we went to the main office. The bitchy lady was there.

"We want to adopt Kayce" I say, and she looked up, and rolled her eyes at me, but checked Niall out. I swear I could just kill her with my own hands. First, she called Kayce ugly, then she checked out my fiancé. I guess Niall noticed because he intertwined out fingers. I guess the lady saw my ring.

"So he's your fiancé? He's hot, may I say" She told me, and winked at Niall.

"Oh no! You may not say that! He's mine not yours, and keep away from him You Fake ass Cunt"

"What makes you think he's yours?" She asked in such a bitchy tone.

"I make him mine every night" I said, and smirked. She gasped, and rolled her eyes.

"Sign this papers, leave them in my desk, and leave!" She yelled the last part, and left.

"Good one Demi, you don't let anyone else have what's yours" Niall said.

"What's I make him mine mommy?" Kayce asked, and called me mommy.

"Oh ahh it's when umm you're okay, you don't need to know." I say, and Niall laughed. I rolled my eyes, and signed the papers. I made sure it said "Horan" on New Last Name. Me and Niall signed the rest, and left with our baby girl.