11. Mommy...?

Demi's Pov

"Bye Demi"

"Bye Nialler"

He said, and kissed me. He left, and I went upstairs.  I changed into some comfortable clothes, grabbed my purse, and made my way to the orphanage.

I open the door, and get greeted by a young woman.

"Hello Mrs. Lovato, Welcome I'm Mrs. Mason"

"Thank you" I say.

"You are welcomed to see each and every room"

"Okay thank you" I say and she left. 

I saw this girl getting pushed, and made my way to her.

"What are you guys going?" I yelled at the boys who were pushing her. Then the lady came running to me.

"Hey you have no right to yell at them!" She yelled.

"They were pushing the little girl!" I yelled back. She left Then this other woman came.

"Kayce are you alright? I'm sorry Mrs. Lovato,  Mrs. Mason is in a really bad mood" She said, and I nodded.

"Can I talk to her?" I ask, and she nodded. She led us to a room, and closed the door leaving the little girl and I alone.

"Hey, what's your name?" I Ask.

"Kayce Yuliet stone"

"Thats a really pretty name"

"AAre you going to hurt me like Daddy does?"

"what no!" I say, and she started crying, I carried her.

"Shh its okay" I went downstairs to Mrs Mason's desk.

"I want to adopt this girl" I say .

"What?She's Fat and ugly" She said, ans the little girl started crying.

"Don't you dare call her that, I want to adopt her now!!" Shs rolled her eyes.

"Is she going to live with a mother and father?"

"She I-"

"I bet no one will want to date an ugly whore like you" Oh no. She did not just say that.

"Look bitch you better shut the fuck up because you're not so pretty either, and I'll come here tomorrow when MY FIANCÈ can be here" I say and went outside her office.

"Hey sweetie I'll come tomorrow, and I'll pick you up."

"No mommy,  don't leave me!"

"Mommy?"