Test No. 1 Inspection

The ryders started at the opposite end of the line to me and then made their way up. Each boy was doing their best but the tasks they had to do were seemingly impossible for them. But not me. Hehehe. I thought evily. It took about an hour to get 3/4 down the line. I turned to see Tai slowly getting up off the ground, looking hurt and standing next to my brother on the opposite side from me.

Soon they were testing my brother and I could just get a wisp of the fitness questions they were asking him to do. Like, "Are you agile? Can you do a gymnastics routine for us please? Do 100 press-ups. Do 100 sit-ups. Now can you win a sparring contest with my assissant here. You lose. But you got a better report than most so Well Done." It didn't seem that bad.

They finally got to me, eyed me from head to toe and then the 'leader' looked down at me(it's not as bad as it seems, I am 5'11 and he's about 6'1) and said to me, "Just because you're a girl doesn't mean that you get special treatment."

"I know." I said without a hint of hesitation but made sure that it was cocky.

"Right, good now we have that cleared." He said and straightened his neck. "Are you agile?"

"Yes, very" I think I said it with too much confidence.

"Can you show us a gymnastics routine?" He was jotting something down on his arm.

To his suprise I jumped up about four feet, pirouetted and then landed in the Chinese splits, moved into the front splits. Then I bent my head done to my knees on each side. "Told you so." I mumbled as I gracefully got up.

"Very great. Do 100 press-ups." His face was a picture.

I got to the floor and in about 3 minutes I got back up. You see I'm not the type of girl to 'take it easy' with my body, I work out for six hours straight at the gym(it's like my second home).

"That was the quickest we've ever seen. Even I can't do that." He said with a smile, "Now do 100 sit-ups."

So I did, in under 3 minutes(I was counting in my head).

"That was the quickest we've ever seen. Do you train alot then?"

"Yes, about six hours each time."

"Now I will spar against you." He said, taking off his jacket to reveal a black, skin-tight tee shirt and the crowd went silent. I admired his rippling muscles for one second and then removed my jacket. His assistant drew a large circle in the sand. "Rules: No weapons, The first person out of the circle is the loser and No blackmail."

"Argh, that was my tactic." I said aloud, "Wait. Did I say that out loud?" I felt really embarrassed but look at his face and he didn't seem to noticed.

Then it starts. I had a wide stance and he had a thinner one, that's when we start circling, just waiting for the other to make a move. He makes the first move at my waist but I just step aside and he quickly stops himself before going over the line. I then realise I'm laughing. The assisstant didn't say anything about humor, did he? The 'leader' turns to me looking amused and then lunges at me, but I bend down, grabbing his sides and swinging him down to the ground outside the circle. I offer my hand to him and pull him up into a slap on the back.

"Good fight." He and I say at the same time.

"Thank you for your contribution. Now if you go to a tent that has been prepared for you over to your left. You can talk to you family there." He smiled at me while shaking my hand.

"Your welcome. And wait did you think I have a family. Just kidding!" I say, with a laugh, before walking over to the tent. When I get inside, I see Tai sat down on the bench with a towel aroud his neck and sweat soking his dark grey tee shirt under his arms. "Why are you here?" I spit in his face before grabbing a cold towel from the rack in the corner and wrapping it around my neck, even though I was barely sweating.

"I saw your match against the big guy. Well Done. Now I want my rematch. So come on, come at me, I'm ready." He gets up and opens his arms to me as if begging for a hug.

"I won fair and square, you just didn't have a good reaction time, that's all." I state as I took a swig out my water bottle, it's a hot day today and the tent isn't making things any better.

"I don't care. Arrrrrrgh!" He screams and runs at me.

A few seconds later, half of his unconcious body is hanging out of the tent. I sit back down on the bench as the leader and his assisstant rush through the flaps.

'What did you do? Is he okay? Is he going to be okay?' Were not the first questions out of their mouths. This was, "How did you do that? And right after that sparring session with me?" The leader seemed baffled and then saw that I was hardly sweating.

"Umm... I just did it, I guess." For some reason, I started to feel nervous. Then as quickly as they had barged in, they left me sat there on the bench with Tai sprawled across the floor moaning and groaning, "Oh shut it, it wasn't that bad!"