25

03/04/2018

If we tried that we could be
Somewhere the climate is warm, long as you around me
I swear that everything will be just fine
I wish that we could take some time
Go anywhere, baby I don't mind

-          Jeremih, Oui

Flashback.

Harlem.

I chuckled at how limp Storm looked in my backseat. I really didn't mean to do that to her, but it felt right. Never did it before but I would do it to her forever.

I wiped her clean with the baby wipes and paper towels that I kept in the car. I leaned down, and French kissed her other lips one more time causing her to shake again. I laughed and pulled her pants up for her. Still, she breathed in and out heavily, but didn't move.

I shook my head and got back into the passenger seat to wait for her to gather her own thoughts. When she finally did slide in the passenger seat, I couldn't help but look at her and lick my lips.

"Think I found my new addiction," I spoke causing her to blush. I licked my lips again, wondering how wet she would get on my di-

My phone rang breaking us out of our trance, me out of my thoughts.

Why the fuck is Bre calling me, I thought angrily as I answered the phone.

"Babe, where you at? Come through so I could put this pussy on you?" She asked, and I instantly regretted ever making that the code word for some shit was going down. I stared into Storm's brown eyes regretting what I had to say back even more.

"Daddy'a be right there." I said wanting to cuss Bre out.

"Okay." She chuckled, and I laughed bitterly before telling her I'd be right there.

"Baby, I-" She shook her head. The words were on the tip of my tongue that Bre and I wasn't what she thought we were, but she just went off.

"This can't happen, Harlem. This is it. Take me home. Don't text me, don't call me, and don't come see me. I can't get mixed up in this shit." I didn't say anything as I started my car and made my way towards her dorm.

I sat back and chuckled at how hard she slammed my door, making the glass shatter. I'd get that fixed tomorrow, I thought as I drove towards the trap we had near campus. I stopped by my dorm to clean myself up.

My mind must've went blank because the next thing I knew, I was standing in the meeting room staring at five niggas as Gambino talked about some shit. Bre and her mom were walking around during the meeting serving weed, food, drinks, whatever any of us needed.

"You need anything, daddy?" Bre's mom, Belina, asked me making me give her a sharp look.

"Bitch, you have a child my age. Go sit your old ass down somewhere. Matter fact, stand your old ass up and go get a job. You aint gotta suck dick to get no money." I snapped on her ass making Gambino stop talking in midsentence.

"You just let him say what the fuck he wants to say!" Belina cried as she rushed out of the room. Bre looked between the door and me. I nodded my head towards the door. Don't you bring your ass past that second step, bitch, I thought as she rushed out of the room after her mother.

"Gentlemen, please give Harlem and I five minutes," He stated as he stared at me. His head sellers and trap runners got up and left without another word.

"Harlem, you cannot talk to Belina like that." He said, and I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"You sound like the pussy to me now, Gambino." I chuckled, and he sighed and patted me on the back before sitting down.

"I don't love her. She's not your mom." I clenched my jaw and was about to speak when a voice sounded off. A voice that had no business being in a place like this.

"You traded us, papa." Layke's voice came from the doorway as she stepped inside the room with two men by her side. I looked at my beautiful sister as her chocolate skin glistened in the dim light of the ware house. Her grey eyes matched my own as she stared at my father with a straight face. Her slim frame stood in between the two niggas making me snap my attention towards them.

"What the fuck are you doing here and who are they?!" I yelled walking swiftly towards her. She smiled at me gently.

"Harlem, you have to let me live. It's time for me to protect you now." She held my face in her hands. I looked at her for a little while before nodding then looked behind her to the two niggas standing with her.

"That's cool. Who the fuck are they?" I nodded towards the niggas as I clutched my piece, ready to off some shit.

"This is Dwayne," She pointed to the Rick Ross looking muafucka. "And this is Brent," She nodded her head to the MetroBoomin looking ass nigga that stood directly behind her. I eyed him only to realize his hand was gripping her ass.

"Man, the fuck is going on? I put you two in hiding and you clown? And where the fuck is ma at anyway?" I asked before walking around her, snatching dude hand off her ass. I looked him up and down daring him to put it back. He smirked and held his hands up stepping back a little bit.

"She straight, lil nigga" Rick Ross doppelganger spoke up causing me to screw my face up. I almost got mad at what he was implying until Gambino spoke up from behind me.

"Excuse me? Who are you and where is my wife?" He walked up next to me. I smirked and let the scene play out.

"She's your ex-wife, my wife now. And that's none of your business. I just came because my daughter wanted to come see her brother and sperm donor." He spoke up. I looked over at Layke. She shrugged.

"You look a little young to be dating my wife." Gambino stated with a raised eyebrow.

"Married. And my dick grown," I was with him until he said that nasty ass shit.

"Aye, bitch. Chill. I don't know you and I don't wanna hear that shit, big homie." I said looking him in his eyes. He eyed me back before nodding an understanding.

"Why are they here," Gambino spoke from my left. I leaned against the wall and waited for their answer.

"I don't trust you or respect you papa. I sent them here for Harlem's protection. I heard that he needed a team of his own. I brought him one. A right hand and a left hand. Plus, my mama and I." I frowned, just now hearing that Gambino thought I needed a team. But I trusted Layke with my heart, so I knew not to make too much noise about these niggas.

"I don't let random niggas into my establishment." Gambino said and was about to walk backwards.

"Just random bitches, papa?" Layke spoke sweetly. Gambino's back visibly stiffened as his workers began to come back in.

"Welcome to Harlem's team." He spoke as he walked away. I looked around the room at everyone in it before staring over at Layke.

Hope you know what you doing, sis...

Yall want that other chapter today orrrrrr??

Full circle yall just catch it...

Tee