Moving forward

*SMUT*

- A few days later

You had been trying to avoid your friend as you really like Jack but felt so guilty for doing so. You didn't have the same morals as her. Yes she could be a shit friend at times but you didn't have many so it was smart to keep the ones you have.

It was evening. You had stayed around Jack's for the past few days. This whole situation made you feel so depressed that you didn't want to leave the house. To be honest, it was probably making everything worse staying with Jack but he made you feel so good.

Jack's POV-

You were walking into the front room from the kitchen. She was sitting there on the sofa. Her beautiful golden locks cascaded down her shoulders. She was wearing your top and trackies, they were too big so she had to roll them over about 6 times. You had never felt about someone this way before. Yes, when you first approached her you were just looking for a one night stand but something happened that night. You really liked this girl.

You walked over to her around the back of the sofa and bent over to start leaving kisses on her neck.

"That tickles" She timidly giggles.

Her shyness drove you crazy. You had never met a girl like her before.

You continued to walk around the front of the sofa slowly removing your shirt.

Her legs spread open and you took the opportunity to climb in between them. You were looming over her, casting a shadow. You looked down at her and her green eyes sparkled in the darkness.

Your POV-

Jack knew exactly what to do to turn you on. His hand was attached to your thigh. He was rubbing up and down, slowly but surely getting closer to your area, all this time maintaining eye contact. You couldn't let him do this. You got a burst of confidence and flipped him over so you were straddling his lap. This was all new territory for you and you have no idea if you were doing it right but he seemed to be enjoying it.

You began to palm him through his jeans. You heard a moan escape his mouth.

It was like a competition for power. He took control again and laid you down on the sofa. You were no match for him. He was so dominant and strong. He began to remove your clothes using just his mouth until you were in your underwear once more. He kept kissing down your body and started to massage your boobs. The room was filled with moans, primarily yours. He had removed his trousers all while pleasing you. Soon you were both completely naked. Clothes were all over the floor and Jack was still lying on top of you.

"Want to take this to the bedroom?" He asked adding a wink on the end.

You nodded as you could barley get a word out.

He picks you up with a fireman's lift. You felt him smack your arse on the way. This made you squeal but the pain was good.

He laid you down on the bed and slowly made his way up your body with kisses and licks.

Your mouths join once more and you feel him reach for something on the bedside table. He grabs a condom and while touching himself, he steadily slides it over his dick.

"Turn around and bend over" He commands you.

You do as he says.

He lines himself up and plunges into you doggy style without a warning.

You are both moaning so loudly, probably disturbing all the neighbours but you didn't care.

"Y/nnnnnn" He moans loadly.

"Jackkkk" You mimic.

It is getting sloppier and soon you both release yourselves all over each other.

You collapse and he collapses right onto you.

"Wow" He says breathless.

You are both laying down panting.

It takes a few minutes for you to both catch your breath but you don't fully recover.

"Do you care about me?" Jack asks.

"I do" You reply.

Before he can speak again you say "but you're y/f/n ex"

He sighs. "yeh, I am."

You are both lying in silence again but it was less awkward than before.

"All I can say is that I care deeply for you and I want you to be mine." He announces.

You were in shock. You were head over heels for this boy... and you haven't had a text from y/f/n since she left the club that night. You bet she wouldn't care to think about you if she were in this situation.

...

"I care deeply for you too" You answer him.

He grabs you and pulls you in close. His hands are exploring your whole body.

"Then I want to see where this can take us." Jack whispers.

-A lot of you guys had requested another smut chapter so here you go. Thank you so much for reading once more. I don't know when the next chapter will be out as I am really busy with school but latest probably next Friday night. Please comment anything you want to happen in the story as I want you guys to enjoy it as much as possible. If you want to reach me more personally dm me on my instagram @andyfowlerspikachu but I will also respond to comments on here. Remember to always look at the positive instead of negative each day and that will be your key to happiness. Keep smiling an I love you all :) xx