The elevator hook-up

Smut warning

You were staring deep into Alex's eyes, they were flashing between yours and your lips. You could really fuck things up right now but does heart really correspond with reason. You two start to lean in a bit closer so you could feel his breath on mouth as it starts to part a bit. Suddenly you hear the door open so immediately back away and look up to see Jack. As mad as you were right now you really hoped he didn't see anything.

"What are you two doing in here?" He questions. Alex has a worried look on his face.

"What did he tell you y/n?" Jack persists.

"What is this an interrogation?" You answer before storming out slamming the door, but you keep your ear to it. You needed to make sure Alex was telling the truth. You've learnt the hard way not to be so trusting.

"Alex! What the fuck did you say?!" Jack shouts aggressively.

"You know exactly what I said. She was going to find out either way."

"YOU DICK! AFTER EVERYTHING I DID FOR YOU!" Jack screeches increasing his volume even more.

"Are you forgetting what you actually did TO me?"

"You know exactly what i'm talking about Alex, Bet you didn't tell her the whole story did you?"

"I've done my job here, later bro." Alex concludes before walking out.

You hear the footsteps approach the door so slip into the bathroom and start balling. You should've trusted you instincts. He told you he wasn't like the rumours but of course he would lie to make himself look good. How could you be so stupid. In the heat of the moment, you made a decision. A decision that could change your life but didn't seem that drastic then and there. You decided to chase after Alex.

Sprinting down the halls of the complex you make it to the elevator where Alex stands waiting in this lift. Before the doors can close you practically leap in onto Alex and kiss him passionately. He hits the emergency stop button before picking you up. Your legs wrap around his waist as he charges at the wall with you in his arms. You hit the wall while taking off his shirt only then breaking the kiss but the break didn't last for long. You could barley breath and keeping the make out going you are both undressing each other. He reaches his hand up your back and slowly unzips your dress before it falls to your waist and you proceed to unbuckle his jeans and pull them down with your feet. He puts you down to finish removing your dress along with yours and his own underwear. You knew what was coming but you didn't even care. He shoved his length inside you. It was painful and big, so fucking big. You groaned with pleasure. He did too.

Sweat was dripping all over the ground and moans were released. This was as amazing as yours and Jack's sex but something was missing. As cringy as it sounds you think it was love. Yours and Jack's meant something but with Alex it just feels like fucking. Yes it felt good but you couldn't help but think about Jack. What if you misjudged the situation. Jack did say there was more to what happened than Alex's story. You were just staring into space while Alex was pounding in and out of you. It felt wrong but you didn't want to stop it. Soon he released all over you and you did the same. The sensation was great but it left a weird aftertaste as it were.

"That was incredible." He speaks breathlessly.

"Yeah." You answer still disconnected. He was so giddy and muzzy that he thankfully didn't notice. You both collapse on the floor slowly putting your close back on. What have you done...

-

Hope you enjoyed this new chapter, again as I always say i'm sorry for not posting that regularly. Thanks for reading :) xx