Make up sex

SMUT WARNING

It's been about a week since you and Jack had the argument. You at least expected him to call, but nothing, not even a text. You knew he was online because he posted Instagrams and YouTube videos. He didn't even look sad, either he is an incredible actor or you meant nothing to him.

Suddenly your doorbell goes. That hadn't happened in a while.

You open it to see none other than Joe Sugg. You had watched a few of his videos before and to be honest he was your first crush but you knew he was really good friends with Jack.

"Hey" he said.

"Hey..." 

Awkward was an understatement.

"I know he hasn't told you, but Jack loves you. He wants you back." Joe announces. 

You try to speak but Joe interrupts you. 

"Just listen. Jack is a player, there is no denying that. He has a habit of making girls fall in love with him then disappearing. But you, there is something different. I can tell he loves you and the rest of the boys can too. Yes, he hasn't tried to contact you but you are all that has been on his mind. He doesn't shut up about you." Joe declared.

You are shocked. You don't see why Joe would lie but you ask him to make sure.

"I'm not a liar, Jack doesn't even know i'm here. That's all I had to say but please call him. He doesn't know how to deal with these feelings, his pride is getting in the way of him doing things he knows he should. I don't want him to be a fucked-up mess anymore and i'm sure you don't too." Joe left without another word.

You make your way to the table where you phone is charging. Everything Joe said echos in your mind. You pick up your phone as stare at Jacks number in your contacts for what have could been forever. Your thumb hovers over the dial key. Your shaking but you manage to press it.

It dials. 

Your phone rings and rings until you here a voice. It was Jack. But not the Jack you wanted. The pre recorded Jack, followed but a harsh beep. The harshest beep you've ever heard. Your phone drops down onto the table and you just curl up in a ball. Maybe it was a prank. There were no words to how you felt right now. Mortified didn't do it justice.

Minutes tick by on the clock.

The doorbell goes again. Probably Joe back to laugh in your face. You didn't think he was like that. You still go to open it prepared for the embarassment.

Jack bursts in and smashes you against the wall. He presses his lips on yours with more ardour than ever before holding your hands high above your head so all the blood rushes down to your shoulders and brushing your hair off your face. You pull away.

"But you didn't answer" You query.

"That would have meant I'd take longer to get here" He smirks. "andddd, it would kind of ruin the element of surprise." 

You were overwhelmed with happiness. He did want you.

Jack continues to kiss you rougher and harder, moving up and down your body. He suddenly swings you up bridal style and carries you to the bedroom.

He lays you down on the bed, hovering above you.

"I want you" He whispers into your ear. His heavy, hot breath settling on your neck like fog on a winters night.

You open yours eyes to see his staring right back at you. All was dark around him but his blue eyes pierced your soul. You were both there, both naked and you wanted each other.

He slowing enters you. This was not rough like before but it was with more passion.

It was making love, not just any old meaningless sex.

You built up a rhythm but soon a warm liquid was released inside you, shortly after you were finished off too. You both collapsed onto each other. His arms wrapped around you. He fell asleep with his head buried into your chest.

You laid there stroking his hair then your phone buzzes.

It was Joe :

        "I told you I was no liar ~J :)"  

You smile and let out a little chuckle to yourself, until finally falling asleep alongside Jack.

- Sorry it's been so long since I last posted a chapter. I'm in the process of doing my GCSE's, I actually had my French speaking today. In the summer I am hoping to be a lot more active and write a load more, hopefully doing other story's too. I might do a smut one like this for Joe Sugg at some point. My other book hasn't done too well so I might not concentrate on that one too much and only update it if I really feel like it. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and let me know any feedback. Also give me anything you would want to happen and I can include as many ideas as possible. Thank you so much for reading and remember to stay happy and remain positive. If you're ever going through something it won't last forever. Everything happens for a reason and the best kind of mistakes are the ones we learn from.