chapter 6

A/n- I'm changing '* to '  :) okai Bai

Yn p.o.v

After seeing what my brother whanted for dinner I went back to genos.

"He said curry and rice." I said he knodded.

"Oh, it seems after tonight we'll be out of rice..Y/n, can you create a grocerie list so I can go shopping tomorrow?"he asked nicely.

"Yeah,.. Can I go with you?.."I asked as he turned to me and smiled.

"Sure." He said and continued to cook as I made a list.

'hes so nice and gentle , I thought he would have been alittle bit mean and scary ..But that's not what he is at all!' I thought as I completed the list and dinner was ready.

"This is amazing!" Saitama said happily eating.

"How are such a good cook?!" I asked

"When I was a full human , my mother taught me certain resepies that she knew people would love." He said with a small smile.

"She must be amazing!" I said smiling as he looked my way.

"Yeah!..If you want I can teach you some of the resepies."he said with a small smirk , putting his hand to my face getting what seemed to be a grain of rice.

"Uh.. That'd be great!" I said and turned a bit so no one could see my heated face.

"Master saitama too!" He said as saitama blankly responded 'huh?'.

~~~~

After Dinner every one went to bed , except me of course. I made my way to the roof of the apartment building.
I sat there thinking until I heard a voice behind me.

"I told you I'd see you soon."it was  The guy from earlier.

"Right...?"

"Ugh , just call me sonic ! " He said as I giggled.

"Why are you here?"I asked

"I usually look around on the roof tops , it's just this time I was lucky to find you." He said with a smile.

"I'm sorry.." I said as I looked down "I made you lose the guy that you were after..!"

"Don't be , it was that bald guys fault , I shouldn't blame you" he said as the wind blew slightly.

"What are you doing up here anyway?It's getting colder!"he said as I shrugged , feeling warm all of a sudden.

"Do you have time.." I asked with a slight blush.

'gaahhh What am I saying !'

"To...Just sit..Its okay if-"
'oh no I'm an idiot!'

"I have time" he said and gave a charming smile.

Sonic p.o.v

We sat at the edges looking over the city.

"Whats your name." I  said breaking the silence that filled the air.

"Oh , it's y/n" she said smiling

Heat rode to my face to I looked away.

"Cool. How old are you?" I asked.

"I'm 18.." she said sheepishly

"YOUR 18!!?" I said practically jumping and almost falling off till she grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

'her hands were soft and warm ,they were smaller than mine , would she find it weird that I'm 5 years older than her ?-' I thought before she spoke.

"A-are you okay?!" She said as I turned to her.

"Yeah , sorry it's just if your 18 then you were a hero since 15!" I said and she giggled.

"Mhm, how old are you?" She said as I froze.

"23."

"23??!!??ahhh~ " She said and acted as if she fainted almost falling backwards, before I put my hand on her back.

"Hey!" I said and she laughed wich. Brung me into laughing with her.

"Oh, it's 1am!" she said as she stood up
"I should go" I said and she knodded.

"Good night" she said with a smile and started walking away as did I ,in till I turned around walking to her.

"See you soon" I said and kissed her cheek.

(NOT CHEESE!!,I'm hungry for cheese now at 1am 😃)

Y/n p.o.v

After he left I placed my hand where he kissed me and smiled like an idiot to my self.

'i just met him ..' I thought and went to bed

--------

Miko~(*˘︶˘*).。.:*♡