chapter 10

Y/n P.o.v

"Y/n genos and I are about to leave to become real hero's. You wanna come?" Asked saitama with the look he always has on his face.

"No, I'm good!" I said as he walked out soon genos coming along.

"Your not going with us?" He asked with an innocent look on his face.

"No, I'm just probably going to stay here!"I said as his look turned sad.

"Okay then , wish us luck!" He said and walked out.

'hmm I wonder what I should do today.. maybe I'll go look around in the city. There are some supplies I need to get!' I thought as I grabbed a small jacket and walked out.

----

"Wow , you know I'm really feeling like your stalking me." I said as I turned to sonic who was beside me in the yarn shop getting yarn for whatever reason.

"As if , I wouldn't stalk you!" He sorta yelled and turned away.as I laughed a little.

" Well, see you later~!" I said as I began to walked but was stopped in my tracks.

"Wait.." sonic said as he grabbed my wrist and came closer to me.

His face was right above mine his beautiful blue-ish staring into my (E/C).

"Do you have time , just to hang out for a bit? Uh-um it's okay if you don't! Actually-" sonic said as he began getting flustered letting my wrist loose a bit. I turned my hand so that I could be holding his For a second.

"I have time!" I said with a smile and he smiled back.

We continue walking as we held hands , I had intended to let go but I just couldn't! Sonic's hands where bigger than mine and cold. It was nice to hold his hand, it wasn't like holding hands with genos.

After we checked out  we went to a cafe near by.

Sonic P.o.v
"Y/n... Is genos your, boyfriend..?" I asked as I gripped a napkin to prepare having my feelings hurt.

"What?! , N-no he's- he's not my boyfriend!" She said as he face turned red and she tried to hide it. I was a bit sad .

"So um, do you have a girlfriend , sonic?" She asked as I looked at her to see her looking at the ground.

"No..." I said as she looked at me a bit surprised.

"Uh- hey why are you looking at me like that!" I asked shouting a little with a heat rising to my face as I turned to look out the window.

"I-it's a little shocking!" She said as she began to giggle.

"Pff it's not like I haven't had a girlfriend before , I just don't have one now." I said as I rested my face on my hand and just stared at her.

'Shes so beautiful. Why do I want to tell her this? Why do I not want her to be alone with other guys? Do I like her just because she was a famous hero? Do I?'

"Oh!" I herd her yelp as I snapped out of it and saw she was getting up.

"Uh where are you going?!" I asked in a whimper as I got up to.

"My brother and genos will be back soon, and I didn't really tell them I was going anywhere today.." she said as she trailed off

"I see, uh just let me pay for this and I'll walk you home!" I said as I got up and took out some money.

"No need, I already paid for the both of us!" She said with a smile.

"Ugh didn't you know that the guys are  supposed to pay on the first da- I'm mean hangout!" I yelled alittle as I hand my face in my hand.

"I - I didn't know." She said looking down  as we walked out.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I just wanted to pay for you and also impress you..." I said apologizing and saying the last part quietly.

Y/n P.o.v

' he - he wanted to impress me?'

Before I even knew it my hands reached around him as I squeezed him tight in a hug. Feeling the warmth of his body transfer to me making my face warm.

"You don't have to impress me.." I said as he wrapped his arms around me and hugged tight also. I could feel my heart racing feeling like it would pound out of my chest. I listened to his heart bead. It had a nice sound.
He lifter my face to look at him his eye seemed to be half closed.

He then kissed my forehead. I let my arms loosen my grip on him and he did the same I turned to walk as he grabbed my hand and walked with me.

---

"I, uh guess I'll see you around if it catching a bad guy or going shopping!" Sonic said as he scratched the back if his head and turned.

"Bye bye!" I said as he turned and gave an amazing smile with a wave he left.

I sat on my bed for a second thinking about what happened with sonic.

'why did I do that?! He probably doesn't even like me ,. Do I even like him? Do I only like him because of how he looks? Ugh what about genos? Hes so sweet yet so ... So' "UGH!" I said as genos knocked on my door.

"Uh hello.." I said looking away.

"You seem frustrated...Of you don't mind I could help? Master saitama went to get take out food for dinner " He said as he came closer.

My heart pounded as he put his hand to my face and fixed a strand of hair.

His face came closer and  whispered in my ear "can I help you."

It gave me chills down my neck as I pushed him and jumped up running into another room.

Locking the door and sitting on the ground I put my face in my hands.

"Y/n, I'm sorry. I just thought I could help you like I do master saitama. When he seems stressed I rub his shoulders." Genos said from the other side of the door.

Genos P.o.v

"How embarrassing!" I hear y/n whisper. As I leand against the door on my knees

"Genos i- " she started as I accidentally fell on her because she opened the door.

Catching myself so I don't hurt her I held my arms in either side of her body.

"I- um- I'm sorry! " I said as I looked her in the eye.

She smiled and started laughing.soon enough I did too.

"Genos I'm sorry too!" She said as she reached up and wrapped her arms around my torso.

Although I'm a cyborg I can imagine how warm she is looking at her her face angelic and red as if she was blushing. I sat up and hugged her tightly but not enough to hurt her.

"You don't seem frustrated anymore.." I said as she smiled

"Sometimes all someone needs is a nice hug~!"

---------------

Whoa omg this is long

I'm low-key proud of this

Like ooof  I fangirld while writing 😂😂

Alot has happened since I last updated this book

Gosh I started this three years ago , I feel so old

Bye
~miko♥