Chapter 14: Breaking News!

Your POV
"The lucky person is..." I said just when I was gonna pull out a slip of paper, Sally came into the room. "MS. EYEPATCH!!!" She cheered. "Sally! What might you be doing here?" I asked. "I heard you were going to vacation!" Sally said. "That's great. Please go. Because I need to pick one of these guys in order to make them not have some petty conflict. Kay." I said kindly. "Wait? You're taking a plane right? Did you buy tickets already?" Sally asked. "Tim did." Ayato said. "BREAKING NEWS: You guys DO know that Slendyman got a private plane." Sally said. At this moment, everyone knew.... Tim fucked up. ".... WHAT??!??" Everyone asked pissed off. "So we bought tickets for nothing?!? I wasted 200$!!" Ben complained. "What the fuck?!!?!!?" Ayato yelled. "What did you expect? This is Tom anyway. He is stupid and dumb. Baka." Uta said. "What did you say?" Tim asked confused. "He called that a 'smart move' in Japanese." Ayato said. "Smart move?" Tim asked. "It means idiots, You Idiot. Everyone knows that. It's basic Japanese." Hoodie said. "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!?" Tim yelled. "So... we actually bought tickets for nothing." Jason said. "Tim said that the Slenderman told us to buy tickets." EJ Said. "Wait- now that you mentioned it, he said there was no need to buy plane tickets. I think I forgot. Since I was tired." Tim said. "S-smart move. T-Tim." Toby said. "Shut up." Tim said. "Okay. Okay. No need to get violent. Even though violence is a daily act for us. Right now- Wait Sally you said that it was a private plane?" I asked. "Yes." Sally replied. "Is it free?" I asked. "Yes." Sally answered. "Can we do anything we like?" I asked. "Yes." Sally replied. "Like change seats?" I asked. "Yes." Sally replied. "What are the consequences?" I asked. "It travels across something called Bermuda Triangle." Sally said. "Why flying over a triangle bad?" Sally asked. "..." Everyone was quiet. "Can we take the bus?" I asked. "There's a Ghostly truck or train I think bus. Slendyman Said That two Gods own it. But like demon gods. I think their name was Takaysheep. And errr.... Your E.???" Sally said. "Takeshi and Yori?" I asked. "Yes! That's it!" Sally said. "So They're Japanese?" EJ asked. "Probably." I Said. "Who are they?" I asked. "They're really powerful. They create EVERYTHING. They decide Fates, and they know everything!" Sally said, having an look of amazement in her eyes. "Let's Ask Slenderman to take the bus." I Said. "Sure. Fine with me." "Kay then." "Certainly." "Of course." "Why not." Everyone agreed.
[Timeskip]
"Do you know how troublesome it is to request Two powerful Godly Demons to transfer you for a petty reason??" Slenderman asked. "It can't be THAT bad." Masky insisted. "Yes It is. They can KILL and seal me." Slenderman said. "They can banish Zalgo for eternity!" He added. He looked and the atmosphere around him felt tense. "THEY CAN DESTROY THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AND DICTATE!" Slenderman Said. "They are TRUE hell. But there is a way." Slenderman sighed. "Tell us Please." Uta Said. "Very well then. Deep in the forest. Head South. There should be a cave there. When you get there. There will be a girl. Aged 12-14. She is trained under the Gods. Her English name is Chloe. Her Japanese name is Kuroi. Meaning dark. She is quite an brute and brooding. I have encountered her once. She almost defeated me, that is If it weren't for the Gods." Slenderman admitted. 'Someone. At a young age almost destroying Slenderman. They must be powerful.' I thought. "She goes by Psycho. She has brown hair and a red flashing eye she inherited from the Gods. Who also have red eyes, and Gold eyes as well. She wears a mask with only one eye to see through. She also had a mechanical hand, But I believe that it can be temporary." Slenderman Said. "One of you must fight her in order to meet the gods and request. However. She is accompanied by someone that goes by the name Shi. Meaning Death in Japanese. His English name is Cole. His Japanese name is Koru. Which means that he is just as powerful as Psycho. Death or Psycho will be chosen to fight with one of you. They both look similar. Cole also has brown hair and Gold flashing eyes. One he inherited as well. His mask is the same as Psycho's. Pack your stuff. Go." Slenderman ordered. "Geez but why did you give us the description of them?" EJ asked. "That was unnecessary." Tsukiyama added. "Do not question me. Hurry." Slenderman ordered.
[Timeskip]
"Okay. There should be a cave around here." Tsukiyama said. "Why haven't we found it yet!!!" Ben whined. "There isn't." I said. "Why?" Ayato asked. "Because, Tim. Please open up the compass." I said. Tim sighed annoyingly. He opening it up. And pointed to the direction we were heading. It was West. The opposite side of South. This is the moment we all knew... Tim fucked up, Again.
"TIIIMMM!!" We all yelled.
[Timeskip]
"We finally got here!" Ben sighed. There was fog. A lot of fog. Fog started to cover around us. "W-what. I-is-is th-this?" Toby asked. The fog dispersed. "What the?" Ayato asked. Then it gathered once again. Then dispersed. "What the fuck is happening?" Jeff asked annoyed.
Then it covered us up again.
Dispersed.
Again.
Dispersed.
Again.
Dispersed. Now I was questioning the weather.
The fog then came again.
Dispersed
Again.
Dispersed
Again.
And dispersed.
"Oh my literal fucking god..." Tim growled with an irk mark besides his head. "JUST FUCKING FORM ALREADY!!!" The others yelled.Then the fog came together. It was pressurized so much that it felt ice cold. The air. Then a cave appeared. "Let's go." I said walking in. The others deadpanned. They seemed paranoid and nervous. For a moment, I saw a red flash. I definitely did know it wasn't fake. "Let's hurry." I said. We all got in. Then, the cave turned ice cold. "Wow. Proxies and those who work for Slenderman. How strange." We heard a male voice. "What is that supposed to mean?" A female voice replied. We all looked around. Wondering where the voice came from. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!! Come out scaredy cats!" Tim taunted. This is when he knew. Tim fucked up.... a third time. A butter knife imbedded beside the rock beside his face. "Next time. I won't miss. Purposely. Of course. I wonder. What does pained and suffering screams of a Proxy sound? It must be... exciting truly." The male voice said in a thrilled voice. "Stop being immature. The Slenderman sent us a letter. Informing that there will be around 20 of his Guys who work under him. That includes his proxies. And his special ones with an very interesting power. Body like weapons. Tendrils. Wings that shoot crystals. And the other two are unknown. That makes me wonder more. I already know what they are." Psycho said. "You're not the only one." Death replied. "You must be the two that are under Yori and Takeshi." I Said. "Hmm.... yes that is correct." Psycho Said. Then. Fog covered us. Once again, as it dispersed. We appeared at a waterfall. "Aw! Why didn't you allow me to do the honors?" Death asked Psycho. Slenderman was correct. Psycho and death wore a mask with one socket hole. Their hair was brown. Yet their eyes are different. Psycho seemed to be in her adulthood. So did Death. "Wait? The Slenderman said you guys where 12-14?!!" Ayato asked. "He must've thought we were immortal." Psycho Said. "Geez! I did them him we were hard to kill!" Death Said. "But now the Gods offered and gave us immortality." Psycho Said. "Yeah. Practically 124 years ago." Death Said. "124?!?!??" Everyone shouted. "Damn! You guys are old as fuck!" Tim remarked rudely. "I will tell you a few facts of us. We are physically about 18-20. We are chronically 136 years of age. Our signs is an Archer. We were born on the same day. We are not related. Yori and Takeshi is our Master. However, we are not their proxies. That's all you need to know about us." Psycho Said. "May we call you by your na-." I was interrupted. "We couldn't care less." Cole said. "Okay. Well. I believe the Slenderman informed us that one of us must fight you." I asked. "Pfft.... Kukukuku...." Chloe chuckled. "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..." Cole laughed quietly. "Haauuhhh..." They sighed in unison, calming down their quiet laughter. "What are they laughing about?" Uta asked. "Sorry. The Slenderman said that. Sorry. But we can't find a worthy opponent." Cole said. "We are basically one of the most dangerous pairs in the universe besides the Sakama Gods or Universal Authors or Yori and Takeshi- what ever you wanna call them. But the Universal Authors Said That rule no longer exist. 20. Years. Ago." Cole added. "Plus. If we were. We are ordered to fight the strongest one. And the strongest one is the girl." Psycho Said looking at me. "She matches my strength. She is possibly stronger than the both of us. But not combined." Psycho Said. "If both of us combined fighting her, we'd probably destroy the whole place." Cole said. "So. We shall take you to our master now." Psycho Said. I noticed on one of the waterfall rocks, there was a picture frame, containing two younger versions of Psycho and Death. In the picture, only the upper body was showed. The picture was taken in an monochrome color. Since this was in the early 1800's. Psycho wored a leather jacket as Death wore something similar. They right now are currently wearing something different. Psycho was wearing a leather jacket- but not the same one in the picture frame. She wore a revealing top. And short shorts with straps connected to Dark night knee stockings. While Cole wore a black coat with a grey shirt, along with black jeans.