Chapter 1:The Meeting

????'s POV

I wake up in a forest and look around "What the....?" I catch sight of a creature,a pretty small one compared to the ones I've seen, it seems about 6 or 5 feet tall, definitely shorter then me. I go closer to this creature to examine it more, I fly into a tree and sit on a branch as it walks around, it's all purple,ew, with one eye. Is it a cyclops? Nah, too small to be one. It has purple and indigo horns, and rather large feet. I fall off the branch and face plant on the ground,I hear something walking to me. I jump up and the creature is rght in front of me.I jump back and it stares at me with it's one eye. I look at it in its eye,it's all black. To me it looks like it's trying to stare into my (nonexistent) soul.I go to pet it, I don't know why but I do. It growls so I don't "OK then..." I get up and try to fly away, but when I do there is a sharp pain in my left wing,I grab it in pain but that makes it hurt worse "ugh"The creature looks at me with a kinda Pitiful expression. I look over to it "Why are you looking at me like that?" There is a bright light, when it fades I see a human sitting where the creature was. He has spiked brown hair has the purple claws,horns and tail like the monster. He opens his eyes and they are all black. I stare at them for a moment until he notices "What are you looking at?"He says,in a angry but somehow calm voice. He has a bit of a accent,a British one to be exact. "Um nothing" He constantly looks at my horns and my wings "So you are a demon or something?" I look over to him "Bingo" "huh....cool" He is fine with talking with a demon? Cool. I look at his hand/claws. "So were you born like this o-" He inter ups me "No" It figured,no monster I've seen can turn from monster to human, at will. Most of the time monsters have to have hours of special treatment to be able to change for only about 10 minutes then change back. "I was experimented on by a scientist" I could tell he was a bit sad just by his tone "You don't have to tell me this....uhh...." "Tom" 'Tom'? That's a nice name. "Tom,you don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to." "Nah it's fine,you're the only person that I've seen that hasn't ran away from me,hey what's you're name anyway?" "Tord" I start to have a weird feeling in my stomach....what is this feeling??? "Um....Tord are you Okay?" The feeling is getting worse. Ugh what is wrong with me???????