Chapter 2:The 'Feeling'

The feeling gets worse and worse. I never felt this before,am I dying? I feel so weird..... My stomach feels weird,I feel light headed. "uhh....Tord??????" I hear tom but his voice is...low and....'Blurry'?  I soon pass out and wake up in a cave of some kind. Tom is next to me, he looks super worried. I felt something on my head, I go to touch it but I get a sharp pain. "OW!!!" I yell out. Tom covers my mouth as we hear people talking. "SHHHHH!" He shushes me. I look at him with a confused look. i hear one of the people say "What was that?" He had a bit of a British accent. "Sounded like a weird howl" Said another. I peek out for a second and see two men. One short with brown hair,and the other with long ginger spiky hair. I step on a branch when I step back, they turn around, I believe they were startled by the sound. Tom pulls me back in the cave. But it was too late the two men saw my horns and started running over. They look in the cave,one had a flashlight but when he put it on, the ginger hissed "HHHHIIIISSSSSS" The brunette looked over to the ginger "Oh,sorry Matt!" He turns off the flashlight. "It's OK, Edd" says the one that was apparently Matt. Tom goes in front of me. Was he protecting me? Edd looked at Tom and said "We're not here to hurt you" He looked to Matt and said " Matt just got us lost..." Having a annoyed look on his face "Hehehe Yeah.....Sorry....." Matt says, rubbing the back of his head. Tom turns to his normal form and i look at matt and I see he is a vampire. "........" He looks back at me and jumps into Edd's arms "AHHHH! EDD IT'S A DEMON!" Edd looks at  Matt with a 'are you serious' face. Tom looks at me and touches my hair horns "Soft......" My face grows hot "Thomas.....please" I say looking down at him. I touch his spiky hair,expecting them to hurt my hands but, surprisingly they're pretty soft. "Sooofffftttt" I say kinda rubbing his hair,messing it up a bit. "Tordy your messing up my-" His face turns red(He lead me to his bed IM SORRY)" 'Tordy'?" I ask looking down at him,blushing a bit. "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh......." Edd and Matt Laugh "LOVE BIRDS!"

Sorry this was short I had writers block....ugh