4. Rake Problems And Injuries

Your POV

Smile and I both had grins of joy while head back downstairs. Yet of course was stopped dead in our tracks when several new face seemed to stare into the depths of our souls. They don't seem too friendly. I chuckled to myself.

"You two look well, feeling better?"  Personally, I was still getting used to the way Slenderman's voice had echoed in my head. It was sorta uncomfortable as if he was invading my personal thought bubble, which is what he's doing, right? Ugh, whatever. "Yeah, we're quite fine."

"Well then, I'm glad. Here, meet my brothers. Sadly enough they'll be staying until problems are sorted out."  My spine shivered when looking at the four of them. This now makes me wonder what their parents look like, suddenly I felt Smile's hand on my shoulder. "It's nice to meet you guys.. I guess." My voice trailed a bit which made it sound awkward.

The one in this polka-doted suit and lovely top hat gave me a smile and bowed. "It's lovely to meet you!" His voice was twice as loud and it made me cringe. "Oh! My apologies, mere mortal. I didn't mean to harm you."  He apologized rather quickly and it made me smile. "It seems like you've scared away the other visitors, brother."

The one in glasses had said, pushing them up. Indeed he was right, the other brother who wore a long and black suit with a small rose in its pocket had kept trying to get one of the new ladies to grab ahold of the rose. "Is it wrong to think he might've been a sex offender in his first life?" I asked out loud yet everyone seemed to ignore it.

Despite the other ladies avoiding the odd brother, they all gave me weird or off looks as if I was a ghost. Mm, I mean look at BeN- I chuckle and wave them off. Suddenly I watched Lazari cling onto Sally. Both of them sharing their 'I miss you's and soft hugs before they looked at me.

"Y/n! Y/n! Can we go for a walk! It's such a nice day out!!" They both had begged, their eyes about as wide as the moon itself as they looked at me. Personally, I've never dealt with children below the age of thirteen so it made me cringe but I gave a gentle smile and a nod. "Of course, just get dressed."

As soon as the words left my lips, the two girls bolted to their bedrooms to change. I chuckle nervously as if I made the wrong decision. Guess little kids do have an extraordinary amount of energy.. Where was that when I was little?!  I shook my head at my own thoughts and soon turned to Smile. "You coming with?"

Smile had nodded to my question and soon walked ahead of me. A smile had crossed my soft lips and I went to take my first step until I felt something silther around my ankle. My eyes grew dark as I let out a long and frustrated sigh. "It would be so nice if I could go get dressed to take the girls on a walk." I muttered

Yet the tentacle didn't stop moving, my eyebrow twitched as my legs shook off the tentacle and stepped on it. "Try it again and you'll see something you might regret." I said kindly, soon walking upstairs to avoid the conflict that started among the brothers.

Another sigh escaped my lips as I closed the door of my bedroom, leaning against it. "Well then.." I shook my head and walked towards my dresser. Pulling out a gray shirt that had my favorite saying on it, it makes me giggle everytime. With the shirt, I followed up with a pair of black jeans and a pair of socks.

Of course, after dressing myself I added a few touches of eyeshadow and a soft coat of lip balm. This followed in the order of jewelry, fixing my hair, headband, glasses and shoes. Once feeling accomplished with myself, my tail wagged freely in the air as if I had the whole world in my hands.