~ j ~

blessing ⚠️ smut

The music is so smooth, Harry can almost feel it soothing his magical core. There is a champagne flute in one hand, while the other is running through his hair, trying not to disturb the low updo it's been in all night. Harry pulled himself from a conversation and let Draco walk away to mingle a few minutes ago yet he still hasn't found the sodding bathroom. He has asked a total of one person, but she laughed and pointed behind him where a drunk man was looking around while peeing into a potted palm in the corner. Once the guy had wobbled off and no one was looking, Harry cast a scourgify and hurried off into a different direction. He was too old to be at a house party, even if it was a celebrity, no matter how much smooth jazz they played.

"Please tell me you know where the men's is," Harry pleaded , stepping up to the in house bar and setting his glass down. The guy behind the counter laughed and pointed before speaking to him in a shockingly American accent.

"Yeah, bro. The guest bathroom's just up the stairs to the left."

"Thanks," Harry said with a grin then he turned and sped to the bathroom, only to find it locked. "Merlin's saggy fucking bollocks-"

"Do you kiss your children with that mouth?" said a voice he knew all too well and he shrugged.

"Depends on the type of day it's been." He faces Draco with a playful smirk and the blond rolls his eyes.

"Potter, you're just now making it to the loo?" he asked causing the ravenette to blush embarrassed.

"I couldn't find it and no one would tell me..."

"Of course not, you have the social skills of an inept kneazle," Draco said with a flippant wave of his hand and Harry narrowed his eyes.

"Why do I love you? I can't remember."

"I sure as hell couldn't tell you," he said quietly, "but I know why I love you."

"Holy Godric," Harry said turning away and blushing. "You're drunk. You wouldn't say that if you wer-"

"I'm not drunk," the taller man says resolutely. "I've just had a very loud and one-sided conversation with Pansy."

"And I'm guessing she may or may not have said something akin to 'Draco get your bloody head out of your arse?'"

"No, it was more like 'Draco get your bloody head out of Potter's arse'," he was rolling his eyes again, but he was grinning too and Harry doesn't remember a smile that could melt his insides as quickly as the man standing next to him. "So here I am, actively removing my head from your arse to tell you that I love you. That I am in love with you. That I have been in love with you for almost as long as I can bloody remember and- seven hells, maybe I am drunk."

Harry took a small step and leaned forward so that he and Draco's foreheads were touching. They were staring into each other's eyes until their heartbeats felt like they are synchronized. They both moved their lips slowly as if this were a dream and closing the distance would wake them up for sure. Harry could feel the warm air coming from Draco's mouth in pants. When he licked his lips, Harry swore he felt warm wet press of the blond's tongue in his.

The door to the bathroom swung inward and Draco stepped back surprised, like a trance had been broken, but then he caught sight of Harry's own awestruck face and it sent a blush speeding up his neck to the tips of his ears. He shoved Harry's shoulder until he backed into the loo, and then kicked the door behind them.

"You've finally made it," Draco teased and Harry only rolled his eyes before pulling down his trousers and pants just enough to release his prick and use the bathroom. He is extensively aware of the blond man standing behind him. He becomes even more aware when he attempts to pull his pants back up, but is met with resistance. He feels a cleaning charm scouring off a bit of the days grime before arms are wrapped around his waist and Draco's hand is gripping his soft prick. He bites back a soft moan at the somewhat unexpected contact, but rocks into Draco's hand, allowing himself to get excited.

"I uh- I know this is a bad time," started Harry, "but if you really are drunk, I don't think we should- er...be doing this."

"I'm not drunk," Draco said softly, yet confidently as he leaned forward and kissed down his jaw and neck. "I'm just tired of fighting this. I don't believe in soulmates and all that rubbish, but if I did, I'd say we were. We find each other. Always."

"Draco where is this coming from?" Harry asked, but with Draco's hand stroking his cock like that, he is almost positive he won't be able to form any other prosing questions.

"I was hurt and angry, but I love you. You apologized. I mean-" He paused his motions and the slick sounds stopped, only to be replaced with Harry's heavy breathing as the ravenette turned to face him. "We've been over it again and again. I know I said that helping you keep your magic stable, wasn't love, but it is. It's the fact that I love you that keeps it together. Keeps us together and I'm going to make it work this time. No more running."

"And er..." Harry responds eloquent as usual, his prick bobbing as he fidgets from one foot to the next, "how does that factor in to you jumping me in the loo? Not that I want you to stop, I'm just curious."

"You must know how bloody gorgeous you've looked all night," Draco said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world, because to him it was. "I've wanted to bone you since before we left your house."

"Oh," Harry said, his cheeks darkening. He reached forward then, unbuttoning Draco's trousers before sticking a hand into his pants to grasp his already hard cock. They both groaned at the feeling.

Draco reached out a hand, then they were both standing there stroking the others prick and trying not to moan to loud. Their lips met after what seemed like forever and Harry backed Draco up towards the wall in order to get in a better position to rut against him. He licked his hand then grabbed Draco's cock again, loving the way the blond hissed at the moist contact.

It didn't take much longer for Draco to let go of Harry's prick, drag out his wand and whisper a lubrication spell before putting his wand away again and smacking at Harry's hand. The ravenette moved it then looked up into Draco's eyes with a look of pure admiration and trust. He almost came from that sight alone. He pulled the ravenette closer to try and maneuver his slick hand around both of their pricks before tugging and rutting against Harry.

Their breaths mingled in the air between them, fanning across their lips as they leaned together and each moved closer to their release. Harry came first with a growl into Draco's neck that vibrated so sexily that he spurt all over their shirts with a whine, but he continued stroking them until they had rode out the waves of pleasure. He pulled his wand out again and whispered a scourgify at their clothes hoping upon all hell that would be enough until someone could wash them.

They cleaned themselves with wet wipes from the cabinet, pulling their clothes back on properly and trying to adjust them to look more natural again. Harry laid his head onto Draco's shoulder as they washed their hands then moved to get out of the bathroom.

They didn't notice, however, the person behind the curtain in the bathtub, recording the entire event on her phone. The girl grinned with an uncomfortable gleam in her eyes, but they were already headed back down the stairs towards the party.

-&-

DUN-DUN-DUNNNN

hey futher muckers
updates are upon us

i have some of the next chappies already planned out & another should be up today, smutty scenes are just...*heavy sigh*

lemme know what y'all think, yeah?
as always, i hope you enjoyed
love y'all

-- angel janeé xoxo 💋