Never Dare(Manxman)

Warning: man/man action. If you don't ship then swim away goodbye. For those who ships then let's get started.

............................
Ian

"Us college kids are

stressed we need a distraction " my sister whined,being her dramatic self as usual .

"I'm I right Ian?" she ask like she actually thought that I was paying attention to a word she says.

"there's a party at Kyle's later, we should definitely make an  appearance broh"she continued.

"And make sure you bring your hot bisexual self there, we got some panties, boxers, or briefs to make drop my boiii" she told me .

"I don't feel like partying right now" I told her so she would leave me alone,but that didn't seem to phase her stubborn ass.

"you better get moving you know how many sluts wants to sleep with you, so they could get a taste of our school's most popular and "hotest fuck" she said while doing the quotation sign with her fingers.

"why do you care about who I fμck?that's gross your my sister. "I said teasing her a bit.

"don't flatter your self, you manwhore, it's just that these bitches will do anything for me to get close to the most handsome and popular boy in school who just so happen to be my brother. Do you know how many research papers that I didn't have to sweat to get A's for?" She added with her hands on her hips. Yeeep my sister is evil, as long there is a way to use others for her own twisted needs she will not hesitate to take it.

"don't make my sexy ass come back here to drag you off to that party" she warned  before slamming my apartment door shot.

Around eleven pm I went to the party, when I got there, some girl just dragged me to a room.

There were a bunch of kids I didn't recognize.

"yo my boi, come here were playing spin the bottle" my crazy  sister Jazzy told me.

"your just in time, so the rule is when someone spins the bottle, they get to truth or dare the person it lends on, the person spinning the bottle decides if they want the truth or dare you " she explains to me. That's not how the game originally go, but I didn't say anything.

She excitedly spin the bottle, it landed on me and by the mischievous look on her face I knew that I was fμcked.

"Muaahhahhhahhahahahah" she kept laughing like the evil b¡tch she was. I just wanted to smack that look out of her face , but my parents would kill me,plus i'm against violence against female.

Plus the fact that she look like a total demented also scared the crap out of me .

while she was having her little episode a cute little nerd entered the room, and I shuddered when I saw my sister looked at him with the biggest and most creepiest grin I have ever seen. Yep I'm definitely fμcked.

"ahhahhhahhahahahah this is even better than what I had in mind, I guess Imma have to let those two sluts who wanted the threesome with you down" she said while looking at the shy boy.

"Well dear brother Ian, I dare you to kiss That nerd for five full minutes" she said clapping.

I know what your thinking, why don't I just forfeit the game, well that's because my sister is also the daughter of the devil.

Last time I forfeited a game she made me eat a cricket and two worms, and we were only five, at ten I did same thing I had kiss our grandfather's pig for ten seconds.

Now that were adults sort of, image what she has plan if I don't go foward with the dare, Plus I sort of like Jonathan.

"hmmm go in the closet,by the time you two come out your lips better be swollen, your breath better be ragged, your clothes disheveled not from punching, but sweet make out session" she said with a perverted look on her stupid face.

The cute little nerd was about to escape when my sister got in front of him.

"you get in there Jonathan  and suck my brother's lips as if your life depends on it, or you will face my wrath cutie" she told him with a crazy psychotic look that would make any grown men piss on themselves.

That cute nerd looked so scared not of her, but me.He's definitely crazy to think I'm the bad guy when my sister is the demented bitch.

" well Jonathan get moving and take my stupid brother with, the timer start ten seconds after you get in" she said as she get the timer ready

I sight and took the Jonathan with me to the closet and my sister close the door locking us inside.

Jonathan was about to say something I cut him off as I crashed my lips into his and fuck I lost it.

his lips were so soft and plum I groaned as I let pure bliss take over.

He snaked his one of his arms around my neck to pull me closer, while the other was feeling, and clawing my back.

I squeezed his delicious and delectable ass, as he trembled and moaned like a porn star for me.

Who knew this cute innocent little nerd could sound so slutty. His whimpering and moans had me so hard I was ready to blow in my jeans.

without noticing I started taking off his clothes, and kiss his neck ,I went back to his lips and started to suck his tongue,exploring every corner leaving no place unexplored.

His legs went jelly, so I grabbed his ass and pulled him up to me, as he wrapped his legs around me, making our dick touch through our clothes.

I was groaning at the amazing sensation that the friction gave me, that's when the closet room open, Damn at that moment I wanted to kill my sister so much for ruin my blissful moment.

,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,

Heeey yallll

Comment, vote thank you