Never Dare

3rd person POV

Jonathan was in heaven, he could not focus on anything else as Ian brought him such an unbearable amount of pleasure.

Never in his wildest dream could he phantom that the boy he had being pining over would want him.

Before he could process what was coming next, he was facing the bed with his ass in the air.

He felt the tip of Ian's tongue going inside his tight aching hole.Oh how he had fantasized about this moment. How many time had he woken up to realize that it was just a dream.

What he was feeling right now was indescribable. The amount of white electrifying pleasure was unbelievable. His heart rate was beyond abnormal as he was being practically fμck by Ian's tongue.

"fμck baby,you don't know how long I have dreamed of this, how many nights have I been sleepless with the thoughts of you driving me crazy " Ian told him ,before spreading some lube on his puckered hole.

It was cold, but Jonathan didn't have time to worry about that as, two warm fingers made their way into his eager channel bringing even more blinding pleasure .

Ian took his time torturing his love slowly with his fingers. He made sure to finger him while ramming his tongue in the sensitive quivering hole.

Jonathan was panting, his heart beat could be heard from his temple. Never in his life has he ever felt like that. When Ian hit his prostate with every thrust of his fingers, the boy felt like he was on drug, because it was pure ecstasy.

After torturing the boy with so much pleasure from his simple fingers, Ian could not wait anymore.

" You ready Babe, cause I'm going to fuck you all night long." That only was enough to bring Jonathan to the brink of his first orgasm, and Ian didn't even start yet.

Before he could recover Ian already had turned him around, he was now on his back, just the look of such raw desire on his face was enough to make Jonathan hard again in only a matter of seconds.

Before he could even blink, Ian's ten inch c*ck  was shoved into him, as  he screeched in pleasure.

"oh god, your huge. I feel so full" Jonathan admitted, as Ian started to pound him away. He left no part of Jonathan untouched fμcking him into oblivion as he hold his legs up almost bending him in half.

He then Mounted the boy, fμcking him with so much vigor, he piston the abused hole over and over without stopping.

Jonathan couldn't breathe, his mind was blown he could have sworn that he could see Jupiter right now as he was relentlessly pounded into.

Ian had never wanted to fμck someone like that, he had no control over himself, it was as if he was possessed by a sexual demon who never wanted the pleasure he was receiving from that hot ,tight and delicious channel that belong to his " one" to ever end.

He wanted to soil Jonathan, to mark him inside out, to be the only one that the boy would always want,and that no one could ever compare to the lover that he is. He was in cloud nine, and breathless as the tight asshole clenched on his c*ck,  his head was spinning.

He then flipped them over so that Jonathan was on top, riding him like a cowboy riding a bull at a rodeó.

As jonathan slammed himself down  on Ian's c*ck, he was met thrust by thrust as Ian met him half way by hammering his c*ck in the tight hole that was positioned above it.

He pistoned Jonathan hole hitting his pleasure spot repeatedly with every single thrust. After hours of cuming and fμcking they both finally cums.

That last orgasm was mind blowing, shattering, soul searing. 

At that moment they both felt complete, because they had finally found their other half.

After being so well, and throughoutly loved all night long,Jonathan fell asleep in Ian's arm,a place where he forever stayed.

The End

Comment and vote