Never Dare

N/A: I have nothing to say ,so let's proceed to the to the story mes chers.

wait, if you feel lost then you should read chap one first . B-)

,,,,, ,,,,, ,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,

Ian

I wanted Jonathan, not just for a round of sex but for a long time.

I always did but I didn't try to talk to him because he was always more interested in his books than socializing.

I was more than thrilled when I got in that closet with him, which is why i didn't waste any time before attacking his lovely lips .

For those brief few minutes I felt complete.

Then my sister crushed my heart in the worse way possible.

She knew of it, yet she played me like that, worse is that as the game ended, and Jonathan ran away from me.

I went home after that, it was in the middle of sleeping, when someone kept ringing my bell I was about to give them a piece of my mind,but stopped midway.

"Jonathan what are.. "my words were cut short by a breathless kiss from him.

" I like you Ian, actually I love you, and I know you don't feel the same. So just let me spend one night in your arms" he begged, I wanted to say something but it was as if I was brain dead.

"Please Ian, one night then you don't have to put up with me anymore" he softly said with quivering lips.

I lost it and attacked his lips

" do you know how long I wanted you, and all that mattered to you were your stupid books" I told him, while kissing his cute surprised face.

I wanted to tell him so many things but now was not the time.

I quickly pull him inside as he jumped on me with his legs wrapped around my waist.

I didn't waste time bringing him to my room and in my bed, as I crawl on top of him.

He opened his legs so I could settle in between them

Damn he was so sexy sprawl on my bed like a feast ready to be devoured.

I kiss his blissful and sinful lips as he moaned my name over and over again.

I moved lower to his neck,and he shivered when I licked it slowly,he tasted like dark chocolate, sinfully dangerous.

When I finally bit his neck, he hissed and made a perfect arch with his back.

I started to lick a bit lower, as I took of his shirt, exposing his sweet pink nipples.

They were calling for me and I waisted no time as I move on sucking and twitching them.

I then move to his stomach, where I follow his waist line that led me to a hard mini him.

I took off his pants, and groaned when I saw how beautiful it was.

not big but not small it looks almost peachy, with crystal drops of cum at the top, I just had to taste it.

I swallowed him whole , and my head spinned when I tasted him, he tasted exoticly.

I raised my eyes to observe him, while I got my fill of his taste, he had his lips parted in an o form his neck strained and his back arch as he gripped my head for me to take him deeper.

When his d*ck reach the back of my throat he exploded, spaying his flavor inside my mouth as I swallowed every drop.

He was breathing hard, his body was trembling.

"Were just getting started babe get ready cause I'm about to blow your mind" I said as I got up to get lube and condoms.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Wooop wooop it's short but please comment and vote