Part 1 - Class Trip

Welcome to my GL work! 

This is BOOK 1 - OUT OF MY MIND made in 11 Parts

BOOK 2 - FOUND YOU - To be published in 10 parts

BOOK 3 - NEXT LIFE - To be published in 10 parts

Follow my Wattpad Account to stay updated with Jelyn and Ysah's next chapters.
Author's Recommendations: The Story continues in the BOOK 2 - FOUND YOU after Part 11.

'Isn't it a crime to hold hands in the public transport?'

'Kaya ba talaga nilang mapanindigan ito?' 

Ang daming naglalaro sa isipan ni Jelyn patungkol sa best friend niya, si Ysah. Pareho silang straight. 

Pinagmamasdan ni Jelyn si Ysah habang papunta sila sa condo. They were inside the train kung saan madaming tao. Buti na lang at nakaupo sila, ngunit medyo naiilang si Jelyn sa ginagawa ni Ysah sa kaniya. Ysah was rubbing her hand habang nakasandal ito sa balikat ni Jelyn para maidlip. Ewan ba niya kung bakit sa araw na iyon ay sobrang clingy ng best friend niya sa kaniya.

She's doing her best to control her emotions. That day still remained in Jelyn's memory until now. 

Jelyn was still longing for Ysah's lips even though she could not be with her. The emptiness she was feeling was almost unbearable. She always thought about her every day. Since she was gone from her life, a lot of things had already changed. She was no longer the same person she used to be. 

She vividly remembered the day during their Glam pictorial para sa high-school graduation nila. Jelyn dressed as a lawyer dahil iyon ang pangarap ng papa niya para sa kaniya. She looked beautiful and handsome wearing a formal black suit. 

The exciting thing about Glam pictorials is get to wear your chosen dream profession costume. 

So it happened few days before the graduation. Her best friend, Ysah, invited her to her condo pagkatapos ng Glam pictorial and claiming of graduation gown na susuotin nila next week. Finally, ga-graduate na din sila from high-school. They were planning to enroll to the same university in San Beda. 

"Jelyn, let's go to my condo. I have something to give you." Ysah invited her. Sabay silang kumuha ng toga sa eskwelahan pagkatapos ng photoshoot nila kaninang umaga.

"Actually, pwede ko ng ibigay ngayon ang 50%." Hinarap siya ni Ysah habang hawak-hawak ang kamay nito.

"Huh??" Nagtaka si Jelyn kung ano ang kaniyang ibig sabihin. She became so flustered.

Her best friend Ysah pulled her closer and gently grabbed her neck to kiss her on the lips. Closing their eyes for a quick and passionate kiss. This one's not their first kiss though. This time they were at the park within the school campus, in the public where others could see them. The kiss between their trembling lips created some sexual tension that it was hard to resist for Jelyn.