25

"It ends here!" Sasuke yelled, charging his Chidori. He ran at Itachi to attack, but he was able to block it like it was nothing.

Before Sasuke could charge his Chidori again, Itachi bent his wrist, causing Sasuke to scream in pain. "Sasuke!" Naruto and I said at the same time. "That does it!" Naruto quickly bit his thumb and performed a few hand signs.

"Summoning-!"

"Too slow!"

The blue skinned man, who I later learned his name is Kisame, wielded his sword, but it didn't hit Naruto. 'His chakra... It's suddenly gone.' I thought. "Figured it out?" Kisame smirked, noticing my curiosity about Naruto's chakra disappearance.

"My blade cuts and absorbs chakra," He explained. "You're both done for." He swung his blade again, this time, really aiming to hurt us.

"I don't think so." I replied. I quickly grabbed Kisame in attempt to restrain him. "Naruto, run!" I called. "But what about you?" He called back. "I'll be fine! Now go!"

"Get out of the way!" Kisame grabbed me and threw me to a wall. I fell on the ground, landing on my side. "Mom!" Naruto called. I sat up slightly as Kisame stood over me. "Since you'll be the most troublesome, I think I'll take you out first." He said.

He swung his blade, and I closed my eyes in fear, waiting to get struck, but I didn't. I opened my eyes to find a toad in front of me, protecting me from the blade. "There's nothing to fear, my dear lady Haru! Your handsome Toad Sage, Jiraiya, is here!" Jiraiya announced.

I sweat dropped because he didn't look so cool with the pose he was making and with the woman over his shoulder. "Nobody cares who you are! We've got bigger problems here! Get with it, Pervy Sage!" Naruto yelled.

"Hey, quit calling me that!" Jiraiya yelled back. "This isn't the time to be fighting, you two!" I chimed in. The toad helped me to my feet as Jiraiya set the woman down. "Who are these guys? What do they want with Naruto?" I asked Jiraiya.

"The two men are with the Akatsuki, and the came here for the Nine-Tails, which Naruto has within him." He explained. "I see. So, that's why." I said, looking at the two members of the Akatsuki.

"All right, Haru. Here's the plan. I'll take the guy with the sword. You okay with taking Itachi?" Jiraiya asked. "Yes." I answered with a nod. "No..." Sasuke slowly rose to his feet. "I've been waiting for this day. The one who's going to destroy him... is me!" He said.

"Go away. You don't interest me at the moment." Itachi said, coldly. "Then, get interested!" Sasuke yelled as he ran at him. Itachi kicked him the stomach, sending him towards a wall. But Sasuke didn't stay down that easily as he got back up and ran at Itachi again.

Like last time, Sasuke was thrown to a wall by an attack delivered by Itachi. Sasuke weakly panted as he slowly sat up while using the wall for support. "I'm... not... finished... This fight... is mine..." He said.

"So be it." Itachi replied, and began to walk towards the weakened Sasuke. He began beating Sasuke to the point where I couldn't stand there and just watch it all happen. I quickly ran toward them until Kisame grabbed me from behind.

"Let go of me!" I yelled as I thrashed around. Kisame was stronger than I thought as he held me in against him with his blade against my throat. "Haru/Mom!" Jiraiya and Naruto yelled at the same time.

"Take another step, and the girl gets her neck snapped." Kisame informed with a smirk. "As if." I said. I smashed the back of my head into Kisame's face, causing him to let go of me. I quickly made a run towards Sasuke when I heard him screaming in agony.