20 [Hoodie]

20 [Hoodie]
Description: After going through a breakup with Lewis Redman, who was a co-worker of yours at Sidemen Clothing, feelings return when you see him at work. He notices that you are wearing a hoodie of his causing you to regret ever breaking up with him. Eventually, both of you end up trying to fix your relationship.

• • •

You walked into the Sidemen Clothing warehouse with Freya, laughing along to something she said. You hadn't been here for a while as you were going through a breakup and your now ex-boyfriend, Lewis Redman, also worked here. Even though you were the one to break up with him, it still hurt; you didn't want to do it but you knew it was for the best.

Lewis heard your laugh, his head snapping up immediately. You looked at the brunette boy in front of you and frowned. Lewisʼ once bright brown eyes were now dull and bloodshot, presumably from crying and he looked like he hadn't slept in months. He had bags under his eyes and you immediately felt guilt knowing that you were the one who caused Lewis to look the way he did. His once baby-smooth face was now covered in facial hair, something you had never seen in the seven months that you and Lewis dated for. There was no doubt that Lewis looked attractive with facial hair, but you had to shake off the thoughts.

You stood there, staring at Lewis open-mouthed until Freya clicked her fingers in your face. "Y/N? We've gotta sort out the orders for Lewis and Matt," she had a questioned look on her face. You walked into the other room with Freya.

As the door closed, she looked at you, confusion written on her face. You hadn't told anyone about what happened between you and Lewis, so Freya was completely and utterly bewildered.

"What's happened to you and Lew?" She asked.

"I broke up with him," you shrugged, logging on to the computer to sort out some orders for Sidemen Clothing.

Freyaʼs mouth was hung open in shock. "What?" she yelled, completely oblivious to the current tension you and Lewis held. "Why? When? How? You two were so in love!"

You sighed, taking a sip of water from your water bottle. "Freya we weren't in love. We were dating for barely seven months. We never got to that stage of the relationship."

"It doesn't matter about the time you were dating for, you could see in both of your eyes that you were smitten with each other. But why did you break up with him?"

"It wasn't working," you shrugged, knowing it was a complete lie. The real reason you broke up with him was that you were scared of falling too hard for Lewis. You knew it was going to end similarly to your last relationship and you didn't want that; you saw yourself marrying him and becoming Mrs Redman. It was a dream, a dream that wasn't going to come true. "I'm over it."

Freya raised an eyebrow. "If you're so over it, then why are you wearing his hoodie?" You looked down to see that you were indeed wearing his hoodie. You sighed in annoyance, knowing that she was right. "I can tell you're still in love with him and I'm going to sort it out."

"Frey, just leave it, please?" You begged her, holding on to her wrist to prevent her from walking out and talking to Lewis. Freya sighed, but gave in, making a mental note to talk to Lewis.

• • •

You walked out of the room, handing some orders to one of the other employees as you and Freya were now on your lunch break. Freya walked over to Matt and Lewis, dragging you along with her. "Wanna come to get some lunch with us?" Freya asked the boys.