It flows through me

They all began to applaud whilst Spencer slowly got up, I did a small bow as they watched and laughed.
"Rose, that was amazing!" Leo shouted with wide eyes and I saw Sophia give him a small glare.
"You know I don't mean it like that, I love you and she loves Spencer forever and ever." He smiled at her and she smiled back, watching their love was beautiful and they'd spent it with each other for as long as they lived, I smiled.
"Good work baby vamp. You're getting better at your strength from training." He grinned.
"I've controlled my strength ever since we started!"
"You pinned me to a tree oh and then later left me on a branch so you could get changed which should take seconds by the way with your speed!" He laughed as I grinned.
"Baby vamp huh?" Sophia questioned him.
"I think it suits her, she has the power to be a vampire but we don't know what she is and she thinks she's a newborn."
"I am a newborn...right?" I looked at Spencer questioned and then I turned to the family who remained on the floor, they looked at each other hesitantly.
"You have the strength of a vampire who's been alive for 700 years." Nadia looked at me seriously.
"But I've only been alive for 21 right Spencer?" They all remained silent.
"I have childhood memories I can't stay 21 forever!"
"We don't know what you are Rose, that's why we don't really thirst for you." Charles used certain hand gestures to piece everything together for me. Everything began to flood my mind, what if I was adopted by who I thought was my mother, she hadn't been talking to me that much recently I just assumed she was busy, I ran to the training grounds and ran my fist into a tree as I saw it snap and fall to the floor slowly.
"Crap! I'm sorry." I heard small laughs coming from the waterfall and I glared in their direction. I slowly lifted the tree up and tried to place it on a place where it could stay sat up it eventually stayed and I wiped my hands clean from the bark. I decided I couldn't break any more trees from anger so I decided to try and calm myself by sitting by the end of the waterfall to see the fish swim. I sat down at the edge and twirled my fingers through the water that flowed through my fingers, I slowly lifted up my hands to shake the water away but the water lifted with my fingers.
"Woah!" I pulled my hand in and it instantly fell back in, I checked my hand and it was perfectly fine. I tried it again and the same thing happened, I tried my other hand and I tried to piece them together.
"Guys!" I stepped back from the waterfall and found myself backing away from it afraid, I backed into Spencer.
"What's wrong?" Sophia and Leo landed in the waterfall while Charles and Nadia jumped to a tree and jumped to the floor.
"My hands." I looked at them whilst Spencer held them and took a look.
"There's nothing wrong with them—"
"Look." I stepped back towards the waterfall and Leo and Sophia slowly stepped out of the water, I began to hesitate with my hand and I placed my hand at the edge of the waterfall. I closed my eyes and concentrated and pulled my hand away from the water.
"What!" Sophia gasped and it scared me so I dropped my hand and the water fell back in.
"When did you find out?" She stepped towards me in an instant.
"I was just playing with the water just now and that happened!" I could see Charles and Nadia discussing quietly and Leo's mouth wide open with a wide smile whilst Sophia and Spencer had concern plastered over their face.
"Would someone please mind explaining!" I flapped my hands down to my sides and rolled my eyes.
"We May know what you are." Charles confessed.
"That's impossible Alexander—" Spencer's eyes widened at me once I mentioned the name and their eyes grew with him.
"Alexander?"
"Yes, she said his name was Alexander, I threatened him to leave and then he made me kill someone—"
"You killed someone? Awesome!" Leo laughed and was suddenly silenced by Charles. Charles nodded at me to carry on.
"He wanted me to show my true self to him and then I told him to leave and he didn't so I threatened him more and then he left just like that." It was dead silence for a couple minutes and I circled my eyes around everyone checking each expression.
"Are you afraid because if you're afraid he's nothing to me."
"It's not that it's just, he's dangerous." Nadia explained.
"But he didn't seem dangerous at all when I—"
"That's because he wants you." Spencer's expression changed from shock to disgust and anger.
"I don't understand."
"He wants you to be with him, he knows your strong he's just trying to use you for bad."
"But you know I don't use anything for the bad, I haven't ever fed before."
"I know that but he has the power to change your mind into bad."
"But—"
"You control the elements, he controls the mind, it's perfect, it's world domination." His face grew even more disgusted by each word. There was a long pause until my mind craved for more answers.
"So I control the elements now?"
"You're a half human, half vampire." Spencer looked at me from the corner of his eye.
"Only they carry special abilities like yours." I stood there shocked by everything I was receiving, I knew what I was and what I had to do.