Live or die

Spencer's family took off to hunt as night fell so he decided to walk me home before he could join them, we were silent most of the way.
"What's wrong Spencer." I looked at his eyes from the side and he didn't respond so we continued walking.
"Spencer you've been silent this whole way can you at least give me a word!" No response.
"You know what, go." I flapped my arm towards the end of the forest.
"What?" Finally he responded.
"If you don't want to talk to me because I'm a half vampire half human thing then fine but just some blame this on me, I didn't want this, hell I didn't even know I was this so you have no right to—" he smashed his lips onto mine and pulled away.
"Better now?" He asked.
"Not even close." I walked towards the cabin and the silence continued as I searched for clues in my head that could lead him to us so I could just kill him already and then it hit me.
"Play. Along. Now." I whispered into his ear as I embraced him.
"Goodbye Spencer." Tears started to roll down my face.
"What? No I need to stay with you to protect you with everything that is going on—"
"No Spencer, I'm tired of your attention I can fend for myself ok? Goodbye." I ran to my door and closed it and double locked it. I ran upstairs and sat at the edge of the bed waiting.
"Hmmm I knew you would finally come along in the end." Alexander entered the room without a trace and sat on my stool. My plan had just begun.
"I want to take up your offer." I looked at him with serious eyes, I was pretty good at my drama in middle school, he raised his eyebrow slightly.
"Go on."
"I'm tired of feeling like I need to be protected every single day, maybe you could be different."
"I could." He grew a grin on his face.
"The things you said to Spencer's little family I find cruel." There was a moment of silence.
"And they managed to find out what you are so quickly, I'm impressed."
"I was...surprised."
"Surprised?"
"I didn't find it surprising after all I still had a heartbeat and blood was still pulsing through me but I had a vampire's powers, is it not obvious." I laughed and he joined in."
"As a matter of fact I find that quite true."
"Now, would you like to leave?"
"Not just yet." I stepped towards him slowly and whispered in his ear.
"Did you know about my power for elements?"
"I can do many things with your mind and I also can go through it, it was so strong and so beautiful." He created small hand gestures to emphasis the beauty.
"And did you know I controlled my power."
"No, I had to attempt hunting around here, the humans are awful so I moved onto the animal diet, it's not enough." I kept my thoughts out of my head so he wouldn't be able to get through it.
"You're not thinking about anything what's wrong?" He put his fingers onto my chin and lifted it up to observe me I hit it away.
"No I'm fine." I smiled, I was slowly learning outside of my head how to control elements all I had to do was concentrate on the things around me.
"You're extremely quiet."
"I'm tired."
"Sleep." His face turned into a disgusting smile.
"I think I'm going to stay awake just for a little longer, but someone else isn't." He looked at me confused and then I grinned, branches smashed from the floor and wrapped around his neck.
"What are you doing?" He held his neck as I saw he was struggling to breath.
"I see that you have a power for the mind but what if I can let my mind fall for just a little while, you're a half vampire half human which means you're still fragile so you're struggling to breath right now aren't you." I stared into his eyes and he laughed slightly, he looked at my eyes as they grew to be crimson and suddenly I wanted to let him go, let the branches leave and leave with him and kill the vampires before I left and sacrifice myself for him if I had to. I let my hands fall and then someone gripped my hand in an instant.
"Wake up baby vamp." Sophia winked at me and lifted my arm as they started to grow around him again. Spencer and Leo were at his side in a matter of seconds lighting a match, I grabbed his arm.
"Rose what are you—" I flew Spencer across the room into a wall watching as the wall smashed.
"You can't hurt him." I whispered.
"Rose, I need you to concentrate, remember your strength, remember your life." I stared at Sophia thinking about my tactics on how to kill each one.
"Remember your love, remember Spencer." She smiled at me softly.
"Don't let her get to your head Rose." Alex whispered.
"He's the one in your head Rose, he's the one trying to play with the parts and ruin your life if you ever found out what you did." I grew confused on who to listen to, I kept on flicking my eyes over everyone in the room, Charles and Nadia were helping Spencer and Leo whilst Sophia was focused on me and branches were growing over Alexander's mouth. I saw the life I could have with Spencer, happy and lovable with his family and our laughs together and then I saw Alexander and our future and all I saw was death and war, that wasn't me, I don't play that game.