The Vision

Nakita walked to her cliff next to the waterfall. Ralice was already there carving something out of birch wood. The waterfall glistened in the sunlight and just over the edge of the cliff a family of baby sparrows nested. 

"Sensei, I had a vision near The Wall of Eden." She declared. Ralice grinded her teeth and dipped her hand in to the waterfall to wash it. She flinched as the water blistered her pink toned ivory skin. 

"I know dear, I am not one to be un informed. But please enlighten me with you wonderful 'vision'." She said sarcastically. Nakita had many things to say to Ralice but a comeback was not one of them, so she held her tongue like she always did and continued with what she wanted to say.

"Sorry Sensei. But I must tell you about the message that Eve gave me." Nakita bowed her head and waited for Ralice's answer. Instead of answering Ralice just coughed and stared at Nakita. "I need to go." She said. Ralice looked at her closely. 

"You can't just leave." She laughed.  She threw her carving off the cliff and in to the water dawon bellow. 

"I'm so deeply sorry Sensei, but what I just saw needs to change." Nakita started to turn away but before she could Ralice grabbed her by the wrist and threw her on the ground.

"You think you're ready for the world?"She asked. "You think you're ready for the others that are out there? I don't think so." She kicked dirt in to Nakita's big grey eyes.  It stung like no one could ever imagine. She could feel her iris' burning in to her head. Nakita's screams echoed through the valley. When she got the courage she opened her eyes. Yet, there was darkness. Her eyes felt cold and wet. When she touched her face her skin stung and her hands felt damp. There was a certain metallie smell to the air. Blood. When Nakita realized this her heart sank in to her chest. She couldn't see. Not even the smallest glimpse. Ralice blinded her. Nakita flew in to a rage. She knew from her sense's training that once you loose one of your senses, the rest of them highten.

Aside from the rage, sadness rushed over her. She felt around for something to hold on to. All she wanted to do at that moment was throw herself off of her cliff and fall to her death. She knew it would be easier than what she was about to do. But she needed to be strong, if not for herself but for the young girl she saw in her vision. 

"I will never see the view from my cliff again. I will never see anything again." she stated pulling a leather strap off of her wrist and pulling it over her eyes like a blindfold. Nakita could hear Ralice's footsteps as she got closer to her. Nakita stood up trying to look brave. Yet, she was heartbroken. She never thought that Ralice would do anything to her. This permanent. 

"You blinded me." Nakita said. 

"And now you can't leave."

But what Ralice's didn't know was that was her worst mistake.

A/N                                                                                                                                                                                            

Helllooooo!!!!! I am so happy you are reading my book! I hope you like it! 

And if you did vote for this chapter and let me know in the comments character names you think would be good for Nakita's accompanist!