Ch 11 Gaara x reader LEMON

AN CAUTION THERE WILL BE SEX IN THIS CHAPTER READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! Also this is a continuation of ch 7.

Y\N'S POV

The two appeared in Gaara's hotel room in a vortex of sand. Gaara eyes were filled with a dark look that you were unfamiliar with. ".....So you brought me here because...?" You trailed off not knowing what to say.

"Mother said you are my mate and I am to claim you." Gaara stated bluntly. You paled at his word. What does he mean by claim me? A shiver runs down your spine. You take a step towards the door planning on running away, but you're stopped by a literal wall on sand. A deep growl resonates through the room.

"Don't try to run from me (y/n)!" He growled dangerously and to most he would be scary.... but all you could see was a sad and lonely boy who was terrified of losing the one person who could love him. You peer into his eyes searching for anything that might hint of his real emotions. You were heartbroken for the poor boy standing before you. His eyes held so much hurt and pain.

"Alright.... I accept being your mate, so claim me." You decide recklessly. You wanted to treasure this broken boy. Gaara looked so happy to hear a yes from you.

"Hahahahaha your mine now I'll mark you just like mother told me too." He chuckled darkly. Without a moment of hesitation Gaara surged forward and through you on the bed.

THIRD PERSON POV

(Y

) landed on the bed bouncing slightly upon impact. Gaara stepped up quickly and removed his shirt. He climbed on top of the girl who was splayed out before him. He marvelled at how pretty her (hair color) hair looked as it fanned out beneath her head. His sand swirled around them anxiously awaiting his command. With a deep possessive growl he sealed her lips with his.

(Y/n) felt her head spinning with so many emotions that she was beginning to feel dizzy. She couldn't believe that this was actually going to happen. She was going to lose her virginity to boy she didn't really know. There was , however, a feeling that this was right that she was meant to be doing this with Gaara.

"Gaara!" She gasped as he roughly removed her shirt. Gaara looked pleased with her response to his actions. His eyes darkened even further as he took in her appearance. Goddess His inner thoughts whispered softly. He couldn't agree more (y/n) was his goddess,she belong to him and him alone.

"Mine!" He growled bitting into her neck successfully marking her as his. Another gasp left (y

)'s mouth as a wave of pleasure crashed through her body. Gaara didn't stop there he moved his head from her neck to her chest.

"Gaara!" (Y/n) yelped as he sucked and kissed at her nipples. Pleasure was thrumming throughout her body. She tried to keep he voice from coming out but failed as his tung swirled around her nipple. Loud moans fell from her mouth when he teased her sensitive chest. His lips removed themselves from her nipples and instead traveled down twords her virgin heat.

"Take those off." Gaara commanded impatiently pointing at (y/n)'s pants while removing his own.

"Only my pants or should I remove everything?" (Y/n) asked boldly. She didn't know where her sudden boldness came from but she was glad she asked, because Gaara's eyes glazed over completely with lust.

"Everything." His raspy voice deepened furthering his sex appeal. With a strong nod she removed everything willingly. She laid completely naked under him. His wasted no time preparing her from what was to come. He trust forward instantly taking her innocence with a single movement. Pained filled (y/n)'s lower half and tears streamed down her checks. Gaara froze he didn't know it would hurt (y/n) that bad, he felt guilty for not feeling anything other than pleasure at that moment.

His lack of movement allowed the (hair color)girl to adjust to his size. Once she did she moved her hips experimently and found it no longer hurt. "Gaara move." She murmured reasurringly. Gaara snapped out of his trance and resumes his thrusts. He moved slowly at first but quickly lost control and slammed into her violently. His movement was instinctual, beastly, and rough. He ravashed her taking her multiple times that day.

Though he would never admit it out loud he was very proud of the fact that she couldn't walk the next day.