The Reveal Part 4

Hello! I'm back again! So, I have a book recommendation! The book is called Miraculous Spies!. I think it's really good, sadly, I forgot the author currently, so, yeah. Really good book, go check it out and, yeah! Enjoy the book!

...

At the Eiffel Tower, After a Long Day of School...

Marinette: so, Nathaniel, what did you want to tell us?

Adrein: Yeah..

Nathaniel:Chloe, I wanted to ask you... Do you.. want to go out with me?

Chloe: (blushing)But..... I thought you liked Marinette, and.... I made your life miserable...

Nathaniel: It doesn't matter, plus, when I figured out that Marinette liked Adrein.....

(Marinette blushes.)

Chloe:Okay, I get the point. To answer your question earlier, Yes! I've liked you sense the day you walked me home.

All(But Chloe and Nathaniel): Awww!

(A loud BOOM rings, and everyone is suddenly alert, eyes searching.)

Adrein: What was that?

Marinette: I don't know, but we'd better check it out.

(Everyone nods, and transforms. Chloe, or Queen Bee at the time, hangs back as the rest of the  group jumps off.)

Queen Bee: See you soon, Nathaniel.

(Kisses him on the forehead)

Ladybug: C'mon, Queen!

(Queen bee solutes at Nathaniel as she jumps off, winking.)

Nathaniel: (To himself, blushing like a tomato) Wow... She's really something....

WITH THE GROUP OF MIRACULOUS HOLDERS.....

Ladybug: (To Queen Bee) Ohhhhh! Someone has a cruuuush!

Queen Bee: (Elbowing Ladybug as she blushes) Oh shut up!

Reyna Rouge: But it's true! We all know it to bee!

(Reyna Rouge snickers at her own pun, as Chat Noir nods in approval, and the rest of the group shakes their head at the pun.)

Ladybug: Ugggh, let's just get this over with.

Chat:Come on, Malady, that pun was pawsome!

Ladybug: You are seriously..... (Mumbles) Bugging me.

(Chat Noir and Reyna Rouge, with their enhanced hearing, gasped, and then smiled.[I wrote Athen when I first typed "And Then" How my hand self consciously typed that, I will never know.])

Chat: M'lady, did you just make a pun?

Reyna Rouge: Did you?

Ladybug:(Mumbling) Maybe.... Anyway, let's get to the explosion.

(Chat and Reyna glance at each other, smiling.[NO SHIPPING IT!!! BLEGH! CHAT IS MARI'S])

The Akuma: Looking for me?

Chat and LB: Lila.