Part 6

(Chat enters Marinette's house, and sets the bluenette in her bed. Chat pecks his purr-incess on the cheek, whispering goodnight, and jumping out the window.)

MEANWHILE, IN MARINETTE'S DREAM/ILLUSION THINGY.....

Marinette: Chat? Chat Noir? (See Chat with his back to her.) CHAT!!

Chat: Oh. It's you. (Starts walking away)

Marinette: Chat! Chat! Where are you going?

Chat: Goodbye, Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

Marinette: No! Why did you leave me? CHAT!

(Marinette wakes up in a cold sweat. She looks around in shock and surprise. [Are those the same thing?] Immediately thinking the dream is real, she looks for her red Kwamii. Noticing the little kwamii is not there, she breaks down in tears.)

Marinette: No. Tikki.... This can't be real.. Tikki... Chat... How could they have left me!?

CUT TO HAWKY!!! [You can guess what's going to happen.]

Hawkdude: Ahh. A poor girl who feels abandoned by her friends and family. Perfect prey for my akuma. (You know the drill. unless this is your first fanfiction about miraculous. For that, I am truly sorry, He makes a butterfly turn purple and evil) Fly my little akuma, ('tis a little evil butterfly, my friend.) and ease her pain!

(The evil butterfly flies through the window, flying to Marinette's house, somehow knowing the way, because Hawkmoth is a stalker. The akuma flies through the window if they can do that, and Marinette, noticing the evil butterfly, runs down to the bakery, and somehow without her parents noticing, hijacks a plate of cookies, while the butterfly waits patiently in her room. When Marinette returns to her room, she immediately starts throwing cookies at the poor butterfly, and her Ladybug reflexes kick in. The Akuma didn't stand a chance.)

Somewhere in Paris, an infamous villain is facepalming, wallpalming, and lavapalming out of laughter. This is hilarious to him.

Hawkmoth: OW! stupid lava........ Oh! Dat's a dead butterfly. NEXT!!!

(He evilizes another butterfly, and sends it out. Marinette is out of cookies. The evil butterfly flies into her earrings, and, after a pretty intense conversation, Hawkmoth, due to the facts that Marinette had no more cookies or random tracking devices, won. Very surprisingly.)

Hawkmoth:Do we have a deal, Miss Fortune?

Marinette/Miss Fortune: I..... No! Yes!......

Hawkmoth: Ummmm... Hello?! Huston, we've lost her.

Marinette/Miss Fortune: Yes Hawkmoth.

Hawkmoth: Never mind. She is fine.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if I seem a tiny bit crazier than ususal. It's 4:am when writing this, and..... well... Yeah. I'm tired.

Does anyone go to burger king? It's a weird question, but seriously. Where I live, they started giving out Miraculous toys with the kid's meal. There's Ladybug, Chat Noir, Rena Rouge, Hawkmoth, and! Drumroll please! Queen Bee! That's right! Queen bee. Unreleased. At burger king. This is kinda advertising, but it's freaking Miraculous. I kinda want to go to burger king to get the toys so I have them all, for drawing, and the up fact that it's miraculous. Please ignore this if you want to. This is a just so you know.

Anyway, stay connected!

-Santa_Grace