AAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!

Okay, so let me rant.

Good news and bad news. Bad first.

1. BAD- My mom took away a bag that held all 5 of my notebooks. And for those who know me, yes. The four books evolved into 5. And you guys should know that each has about 1-2 stories in them.

2. BAD- I don't have any good books about miraculous to read in my library.

3. GOOD- I'm running out of books in my library. I made a goal that started about... January of 2018 to finish all the books in my library. And, from above, this is a meh thing. It's kinda scary to go from reading all of these amazing books to writing them. But, then again, amazing

4. GOOD. VERY GOOD- I finished writing The Aftermath in paper!!! I'm soooo excited!!!

5. Bad.- My best friend just moved, and she inspired me. For almost all of The Reveal and The Aftermath, she gave me Ideas. We were also planning on writing a book together, but obviously THAT'S not happening. I do have two other friends, but they have two things that stop them from helping me write a book.

   5a. Bad. Still.- They aren't miraculers. They don't want to read or deal with anything to do with my rants and weirdness when it comes to miraculous.

  5b. Still bad- They are cutting off their friendship. Bad. Me and my other friend were basically the glue that held the friendship together, and I don't want to deal with them not talking, not mentioning or otherwise to each other. Bit stressing. PLUS! School starts soon. BLEGH!!!

Thanks for letting me rant. I understand if you didn't read that, but reasons why I haven't updated an actual chapter yet. I'll update as soon as I can! Stay connected!

- Santa_Grace.