Chapter 1

Normal POV

It was a beautiful day on the thousandth sunny. The sun was shining and everybody were happy. Robin sat in the corner reading a book while the rest of the crew were playing some kind of game and laughing happily.
"Robin, come play with us!!" Luffy yelled and smiled at Robin. She looked up at him and opened her mouth to answer but no sound came out. She looked behind Luffy with a frightened look on her face.
Suddenly the sky turned dark and out of nowhere, 10 big battle ships from the marines appeared. A big crash shook the ship and Luffys smile
disappeared. Everyone turned around just in time to see a canon-ball coming straight to the ship. Luffy blew himself up to counter attack while the rest of the crew started to move. "Where did they come from??" Ussop shouted, afraid of the marines.
"That doesn't matter right now" Nami answered as she went to protect the ship. "We just have to get out of here before they surround us"
Right as they were about to turn around, the ship shook again and Sanji fell to the floor, hitting his head in the floor. As he tried to stand up he lost his balance and suddenly fell overboard!
"HELP!!!" Chopper shouted!!
"That damn cook" Zoro mumbled as he took of his shirt, ready to jump in the water. When he was just about to jump in he said to Luffy: " don't wait for us, just go straight forward, we will catch up with you later."
Then he jumped in the water to go and save Sanji.