Chapter 5

Zoros POV

If someone else than the shitty cook was with me, I might be enjoying the beautiful sight of the forest I thought as I passed an almond shaped flower with green spikes and a pink butterfly flew by.
It would have been better if there was some rom too, that would have made me feel good. It wasn't until I tripped and fell to the hard ground that I realized that I had been so angry that I hadn't focused on whatever was in front of me, and tripped. I looked up when I heard sanji gasp. In front of me, was an abandoned camp. There where 3 tents and a fireplace in the middle. I sat up and walked slowly up to the fireplace which had no fire in it by the moment. I touched one of the coal stones. It was dry and cold.
"Pretty dead here, huh?" Sanjis voice was heard behind me.
"Yeah, I don't think anyone has been here for about 2-3 weeks."
Sanji walked over to one of the tents and opened it.
"Empty" he said. Then he went to the next one, looked inside and then walked in.
"Hey Marino, why don't you come and look at this?" He yelled.
I walked over to the tent and looked inside.
Sanji sat on a sleeping bed in the middle of the little tent, holding some papers in his hands. I sat next to him and he handed over the papers to me.
There were three papers. The fist one was a map of the island. Apparently, it was called Sakeshima.
I looked at the second paper, that was also a map, but of the red line and a red dot marked where sakeshima was.
I thought that neither of the first 2 papers were interesting, so what I saw on the third paper made me gasp. And when I did sanji looked at me and nodded.
"I know" He said.