Chapter 7

Zoros POV

I would like to say that I knew exactly where I was going but that would be a big lie, truth is, I maaaaayyy have run in circles for the last half hour. Why I think so? Because I've seen the exact same tree about 20 times now. A big brown tree with pink small leaves. I actually felt like a was missing something with that tree but I thought I was just imagining it. Anyway, I kept going cus I never give up.
It should not be that hard to find a treasure on this small island but every time I thought I had gone right I suddenly realized I had gone left instead, and maybe that's why I'm still running in circles.
I felt like I had no idea where to find that damn treasure but I kept looking.
After a long time (may have been 3 hours) I decided too find that eyebrow cook and tell him we should start with a plan to get home instead of looking for a treasure we didn't even knew existed.
This was a hard decision for me because c'mon! I'm a pirate! I love booze and I love treasures!
But we also had to get back to our crew so it would be best if we just did what we were supposed to be. 
That was at least what I was going to tell sanji, no way I'm gonna leave that treasure alone. I just needed a little more time to find  it without the pressure from him trying to find it before me. So I want to find Sanji and tell him to stop looking for the treasure.