Chapter 4

Sanjis POV
i really couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe that this freaking idiot brought me to a forest island? couldn't he have brought me to a civilization so we could, I don't know, maybe steal a ship and go back to our crew? couldn't he think for once?
-hey, dickhead! I screamed angrily after him.
zoro turned around and looked at me with a tired look.
-what do you want, shitty cook? he said
-you really are stupid, oh my god. why the hell did you bring me to this island, in the middle of nowhere? do you even know where we are? I asked
he stopped and turned around and looked at me. he looked really angry.
-I freaking saved you from drowning, and you are calling me stupid? you should be thankful and pray to me like a god, I saved your life for goodness sake! but you are just complaining and complaining, like a spoiled brat. life on the sea is hard and you should know that by now, I swam trough the ocean for you. idiot! he yelled at me. he started to look angry.
-at least you could have thought about it before bringing me to this useless island. a good heart isn't enough, to be a pirate you need to be smart and not have a brain the size of a walnut! I snapped back at him.
-who has the brain the size of a walnut, you fell of the ship! what kind of pirate is that? he yelled even louder. now he was angry for real.
-you where the one taking us here, asshole! I yelled. I was also getting mad.
-oh my god. I really can't believe you, said zoro. he turned around and started walking to the forest again. I ran after him.
-you're gonna get lost if you don't wait for me! I yelled.
-oh, so now you care? he said sarcastically.
-no, I don't, but if we loose each other we are never going to be able to go back to thousand sunny, i said
-well, I know that I'm going to make it by myself, but if you don't I can help you, he said
-I know you won't be able to find your way back, you will just get lost. I'm staying for you, idiot! i snapped back
-as I said, I know that I'm gonna make it by myself so I'm assuming that you're staying because you know you need me, ha calmly said.
-oh my god, I mumbled.
this was never going to work.

hi!! i hope you liked the chapter, I'm Tove and I'm writing together with Tea. hope you can forgive me for my horrible writing skills lol, enjoy!