Chapter 44: To be or not to be

The sun rose in the sky and a new day began. In less than a few hours, the Parliament gave the vote of investment to the party that represented Black Claw. The plan of Aramis was straightforward to be made because they just needed sabotaging the conference of the press that was in advance of the vote of the Parliament. As the brilliant Aramis plan was, it had a substantial problem because the people recognized their candidate and was capable to notice fast if something was wrong with him. Our heroes finished taking the Breakfast and Aramis performed the last preparation to complete the spell.

"Lydia, are you ready?" asked Aramis and continued, "The time has come,"

"The time to transform me into a man has come," said Lydia and asked, "How I should explain to my daughter I am her mother?"

"We live in Beacon Hills?" replied Stiles and continued, "You don't necessitate a more advanced explanation,"

"Sorry Stiles, I truly want to help Lydia, but Aramis will not allow me to enter in contact with the hat," said Scott and continued, "Lydia, you have to inspire the gas from that hole,"

"Scott, I swear on my life if you don't have the problem with the stick, I allow you to accomplish that in her place," said Aramis and continued, "Now we must wait a few seconds,"

"Lydia, Lydia, are you all right?" asked Corey and said, "Jesus, you look brilliant,"

"Nevertheless, the Mirror of Montresor is much better than this," said Mason and added, "Also, you don't need to do so much stuff to steal the identity of anyone,"

"Who are you and what have you done with Lydia?" asked Liam when it came from upstairs

"Dude, that is Lydia for sure," said Theo and explained, "I don't see the point why the candidate of Black Claw will come here,"

"Please, don't make me look in the mirror," said Lydia and asked, "This is the first time when you steal the identity of this guy?"

"There is any problem if I like seeing shirtless guys with nice moles on the body?" asked amused Aramis and replied, "Will not pass long until I will steal the identity of another person to study some nice moles,"

"Are you informed the werewolves are able to hear the heartbeats?" asked Peter and continued, "You fall in love with Theo's moles from the chest,"

"So? What is wrong with this?" asked Aramis and continued, "Each of us has our fetishes,"

"No, isn't wrong at all," replied Derek sarcastic and asked, "We can focus on more important business?"

"It will be the case because the time runs out," replied Parrish and asked, "Do you have the guy clothes?"

"Everything you need is here," replied Aramis and asked, "Sweetie where you go?"

"I don't know where is my mother," replied Ariel and asked, "Have you seen it?"

"Your mother is in the city for some shopping," replied Nolan and continued, "Will be here soon,"

"I will not defend you if something will happen," said Alec asked, "Nolan?"

"Sweetie, can you put Nolan down, please?" asked Lydia and explained, "He is not the twins of Uncle Scott and Aunt Malia to laugh when you raise high them up in the air,"

"What happen to you?" asked Ariel

"We want to stop Black Claw and I am the only one who has a high score and I need to look like this to sabotage a conference of the press," replied Lydia and added, "Also, while I am missing, your daddy, Stiles will take care of you,"